Fast 5!!??!!

bullet

Member +
just see something pop up on facebook about a new fast and furious, Fast 5.

Release Date:10 June 2011 (UK)

Former cop Brian O'Conner partners with ex-con Dom Toretto on the opposite side of the law. Since Brian and Mia Toretto broke Dom out of custody, they've blown across many borders to elude authorities. Now backed into a corner in Rio de Janeiro, they must pull one last job in order to gain their freedom. As they assemble their elite team of top racers, the unlikely allies know their only shot of getting out for good means confronting the corrupt businessman who wants them dead. But he's not the only one on their tail. Hard-nosed federal agent Luke Hobbs never misses his target. When he is assigned to track down Dom and Brian, he and his strike team launch an all-out assault to capture them. But as his men tear through Brazil, Hobbs learns he can't separate the good guys from the bad. Now, he must rely on his instincts to corner his prey... before someone else runs them down first.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
lol i love the fims, the 1st ever dvd i ever bought was the 1st movie. got them all. an ive been waiting on a new one after the end of the last one. call me sad but i really hate cliff hangers lol as sometimes you never get another one too find out whats actually happened lol.

roll on

Jaf_ep91

Member +
never forgot the line, its not how you stand by your car its how you race your car haha so cheesey haha

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
high speed persuit while dragging a vault down the road soo realistic lol so is this after 4 but before 3 in the whole story line

davehart

Member +
It would seem they are going for more of an action theme rarther than a film about car modding with each new movie.

The trailer, looks toss to be honest,

churcherj

Member +
i loved the first 2....after that i think theyve gone seriously downhill, as previously said theres not enough car modding or focus on cars, its all about action now. some of the stunts are quite good though

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Looks good that its all the old cast.

I must admit that i much prefer the first one as there isnt as much "computerisation" as there is in the rest. But i did enjoy Tokyo Drift and 4.

2Fast 2Furious seemed like the cars where fitted with a new 17 selection gearbox.

Mark-ep91

Member +
looking forward to this would love to see gone in 60 seconds part 2 aswell lol

first one was by far the best seeing a shitty supra being modded into a ferrari eating beast:)

Vglanza

Member +
i want whatever the chasis of those two mustangs are made out of on my car. i must admit i have a soft spot for these films.

George611

Member +
Cant wait!...for 60000gear changes in one race..nitrous ejector seats...manifold failure leading to floorpan falling out..crashing throught a metal gate with a fibreglass front bumper and still coming out into the next shot absolutly mint!..jumping bridges at 160mph and not damaging your car...oo where shall i stop lol....still cant wait! love these films lol no matter how much B/S they put in them!