Fast and Furious Skyline stolen!!

Kelly

Member +
Ouch, you'd think you would have that thing insured unless that warehouse had amazing security!

alan_d

Lifer
the owner may have in excess of 1 million in the bank, if so, he can insure the vehicle 'himself' for liability. Ive seen this clause used a time or two by celebrities, like back in the day when rowan atkinson parked his mclaren f1 into a metro lol!

Hats off to rich people like this, its how they stay rich!!! Paying untold bills like insurance is what decimates yours and my own coffers, If we wernt paying for it we'd be loaded too lol!!

having anything stolen is deeply unfair and wrong, but its a sad fact that these days you have to expect it, and its a rather tough lesson of 'suck it up' to learn!

clarkey205

Member +
having anything stolen is deeply unfair and wrong, but its a sad fact that these days you have to expect it, and its a rather tough lesson of 'suck it up' to learn!

couldn't agree more mate, its sick that worry of something happening to your stuff. dispite all the measures you take to keep your things safe, they'll get it some how, or if not, they'll fuck it up trying. tossers.

J

*JO*

yeah this is posted on another site im on. there a video and pics that have been posted up by fast car. car was worth £75,000.

hopefully they will catch them as the car to well known to be sold on xx

J

*JO*

sorry craig il go sit in the naughty corner for 10mins facing the wall x

EP91_Girl

Member +
Oh..... how much of a mug does he feel not getting it insured....
i mean come on, not even a tracker or imob jokes even my god has more security then that Mint skyline...

what a shame it's prob in bit now being shipped to some barry lad in devon lol lol

poor car it deserved a better owner bless it

x

Oh..... how much of a mug does he feel not getting it insured....
i mean come on, not even a tracker or imob jokes even my god has more security then that Mint skyline...

what a shame it's prob in bit now being shipped to some barry lad in devon lol lol

poor car it deserved a better owner bless it

x

im from devon so thanks for that jus sterotype a whole county ! idiot