Fastest Glanza/EP91 quater mile time in UK??

kingyglanza

Member +
Surely there has to be glanzas out there in the UK that have run lower times than the ones in the quater mile table??

Whats the best UK time, anyone know? :homer:

stuart

Member +
Will have to find out this summer i think! think Toby and Daves cars will put out good times but not sure if they are going to be setup for just 1/4...more track events, don't know!

hav eto see after summer!

Adam_Glanza

Member +
yeah i think there will be a good few cars going very fast this summer,

looking forward to seeing dans 3sgte starlet going at it, with a proper setup that hes getting now i bet itll be a monster!

toby's car is definetly hush hush so will be intresting to see wat he pulls out too

Nwimie

Member +
cant wait for some people to set some decent times down :) ill be going for 1/4 mile soon with my standard ct9 whoop :p

Gee

Member +
I need to practice my throttle control! The power is there to put down a good time but my skills are not! :(

Ps. Dan, I'll let you drive down the QTR sometime!

Gee

Member +
Deffo need to put the practice in...and buy a LSD! I had some practice yesterday, but unfortunately in the snow!

jimmer

Member +
i intend to beat my record too now, plans always change lol. i also have no lsd, which is a bitch, but once one is in we should see the times drop!!

goldenvtr

Member +
I need to practice my throttle control! The power is there to put down a good time but my skills are not! :(

Ps. Dan, I'll let you drive down the QTR sometime!

lol that would be weird. wouldnt mind doing it at shakespear to see how it goes as its quite there but wouldnt drive someone elses at pod.

you going to be coming to the Shakespear meet ive put up (day after japfest)

Kelly

Member +
gee get ur self some toyo r888s should help a lot

tbh found that the r888's dont help that much! they need ALOT of warming up which in our case wasnt able to do. As the 'burnout' then buggers the clutch up for going in gear up the strip.

they are an extremley ace tyre tho! will no doubt be praising them for the track use they are going to get but like said ben got same 60ft times with them as he did with eagle f1's BUT maybe being able to warm up alot more will make the difference.

bens best quarter was 13.4 on 1bar ish so deffo need to get it mapped to around 1.2bar - 1.4bar is as it seems to run better around there.

Elaine

Lifer
Another person to keep an eye for is silver surfer, well as long as he can keep all that power down!! lol

Looking forward to seeing some of you chaps at POD this years got loads of footage from last year just never got around to uploading it sorry… :(

Matt Glanza

Member +
im tring for fastest standard ct9.prevous time 14.4 with stock mani and decat.all being changed in a week.so fingers crossed