Fatal Accident On PF Near Kent/London/Essex Area :(

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Very sad. RIP.... hope his passengers fully recover from the accident.

Wanted to see a picture of the damage just out of interest.....

durmz

Member +
have you guys seen in the thread further in, the nails in the road? Im not sure if they caused the accident, but if the nail caused a puncture, in my eyes its murder, insane

Iain@CRD

Lifer
According to some folk in that thread, they where following the Cossie when its tyre exploded and it crashed. The person who glued those nails down onto the road is a killer. I bet hes shitting himself right now. Utter disgrace. RIP.

Iain

woff

Member +
Thats madness! hope the other 2 are okay :( seen it done before, its discraceful what lengths people will go to, to stop racing and or just to inflick damage:mad: line em up against a wall and :shoot: em. RIP joe.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
WTF! cant believe someone would go out of their way to stick nails down on a public road! :mad:

Is this a known racing spot or something? Im confused.... is this not a public road and therefore could have got any car & not specifically a 'boy racer' etc..? Someone explain please lol

Thats pretty mental, the nail on the road is a bit pony to say the least, as not only would it get the apparent intended boy racers but also normo's jsut using the road.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Thats pretty mental, the nail on the road is a bit pony to say the least, as not only would it get the apparent intended boy racers but also normo's jsut using the road.

Thats what im confused about... who even knows that someone put the nails there with the intention just to get at 'boy racers'... i reakon someone just wanted to see any car get fucked up... some sick people out there.

GTnomez

Member +
Yeah wtf!!!

40486_10150230196235244_658795243_14200025_3219268_n.jpg

Last edited:

Rickyt

Member +
RIP to the driver and hope his passengers pull thro......Wat sick f*!ker puts nails down on the road just to take the law in2 there own hands and stop boyracers......the police need to get these bastards!!!

corofin12345

Member +
fucking scumbags... they have deaths on their hands now and they will never see the light of day again without fear and shame...

richglanzav

Member +
RIP to that lad and god strength to the paralyzed lad, and also obviously my thoughts go to the last one also for a full recovery hopefully,

makes u realize life can be taken just like that.

i been reading the thread a bit and the arguments bout all the 'well he was racing' blah blah. not the point really, we all race and have a blast in our cars now and again. im a firm believer in the fact that u cant wrap urself in a cotton wool blanket all your life, and u dont buy a cossie not to have some fun now and again.

but that person who put the tack things down has death on their hands. what a stupid thing to do.

corofin12345

Member +
ya seen this but god what do some people be thinking.. they are murderers now and may they live in fear for the rest of their lives

CTR_Timmy

Member +
From the state of the car he was travelling over the area limit of 20mph. Secondly that wall fixing looks "placed". If it was a vigalantee that caused it then yes he should be punished but dont forget the driver was wrong too for speeding!