favour who has mms

mcleod

Member +
i need a favour off someone with a mobile phone that can receive mms and who wont mind using my photobucket.

mcleod

Member +
i dont have any software for my mobile so im looking to send 3 mms msgs of my car to someone and then that someone can put them on my album in photobucket.

mcleod

Member +
but how will i get them onto photobucket can i not give you my username and password for photobucket?

Fastfish

Member +
???

If you have a pc? which obv you do? you save them to your desktop, then log into your photobucket,then just click the browse button and look on your desktop then click open an da da there you go!

Rik

Member +
You can download them to your pc from the email and then upload them to photobucket yourself :)

Mo_GT

Member +
what i used to do before i downloaded the nokia software was to send the pics via IR to my laptop then upload them onto photobucket, if you have IR receiver on your PC you don't need the software but it is easier with the software :)

mcleod

Member +
i dont have a reciever. wouldn't it be easier for me to send the 3 pics to someone and then they upload them onto my photobucket which i don't mind giving the username and password to