Feed back request

Elaine

Lifer
I know there is a feedback section for Trevor but with his permission I would like to hear from people that have personally used his services. Especially those of you who like me live a far few miles away.

I am strongly considering using Trevor but before I make any final decision a bit of feed back would be very helpful.

If people that have first hand experience with using Trevor would be so kind as to drop me a quick pm that would be great. I would like to hear the good and if there is the bad and how you felt the whole presses worked.

As I have said I have Trevor permission to ask for this as were talking a fair bit of money I will be handing over to someone I have never met.

I look forward to your pms

Many thanks E :D

Originally bought Tein coilovers off him waaayy back in the day,mint and fast delivery (that was a fair bit of money in the day,lol) Also bought an engine off him aswell,took its time to arrive(about a month) but was the cheapest way and the thing was proper mint :) I wouldnt hesitiate to give him another big lump of cash in the future :beer:

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Can't really see the point of this thread, as the salesback forum says it all really... Personally, you won't find a better trader on the site, as Trevor actually cares about the cars he brings over, and the people he sells them to. Nuff said.

Rory

Lifer
I traveled to Ireland with a mate to buy a car.
I can assure you he is one sound guy. We had never met him previously, but he makes anyone feel welcome.

He would go out his way to help anyone.

Fully recomended from me.

Elaine

Lifer
Can't really see the point of this thread, as the salesback forum says it all really... Personally, you won't find a better trader on the site, as Trevor actually cares about the cars he brings over, and the people he sells them to. Nuff said.

I am asking as I don’t think the sales feed back is enough, there may be people who have had a bad experience but have not wished to post, but may as it has to come to light with other importers I have done this with offer up information through a pm.

Might be pointless for you but I don’t plan on handing over that much cash with out being sure!

gv1.3

Admin
What car you buying? :D

ahh think that was the purpose of this thread all along. Was waiting to see who would ask first.. as I am Elaine was too :homer:

I second what Mark said. Being a long term and quite active member on here Elaine I would have thought Trevors reputation would already be known to you.

Elaine

Lifer
That’s very true, but then I thought that about others on here when I handed over money only to disappointed with what I had paid for. If you have such an issue with it close the thread I did not think there would be any harm in asking for people thoughts

And in answer to Gee question I don’t know yet looking at a few different ideas so hardly worth trying to get attention over

gv1.3

Admin
lol.. awww :)
Trevor is top class

tl-attention_seeker_shirt.jpg

Trevor is as much a legend in the EP scene as Jay is. His reputation is second to none.

Its understandable you want to hear more about others experiences with him as he is across the water but he is very experienced with mechanics and importing cars and definitely someone you can trust.

Gee

Member +
That’s very true, but then I thought that about others on here when I handed over money only to disappointed with what I had paid for. If you have such an issue with it close the thread I did not think there would be any harm in asking for people thoughts

And in answer to Gee question I don’t know yet looking at a few different ideas so hardly worth trying to get attention over

Tell me what you got in mind...why are people so secretive! :p

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
I wouldn't dirty my hands on one of them.If I did I would never show my face on here again.:shoot:

Legend!

Is all i have to say about trev! known the guy for 6 years now, he was one of the 1st to import starlets & to date i have not seen a little dent on any of the car he imports.

He would get a thumbs up from me any day!

kon

Chris@CCM

Member +
5 of my mates and my girl frend have bought cars off trevor and ive had 2 starlets trevor has brought in all top class ! trevor would go out of his way to help any one and would tell u 100% what the cars like over the fone ive also bought many parts off trev too all top class. as kon says
trevor = legend lol
all so feel free to pm me if you want any more info tho he really is a top lad
p/s if it is the 1500 ur after ur going to be v happy the thing is crazzy lol

Last edited: