feedback ALLYC16VGT

STARLET88

Member +
FEED BACK ON....allyc16vgt

Many thanks for my key/barrel/wiper motor.

Very quick postage! Amazed how quick it arrived!

Great communication,parts in great condition, Many thanks!!!!!:)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Feedback on allyc16vgt

purchased some clear indicators from allyc16vgt

before payment - comunications 10/10

after payment - comunications 2/10

product description - not entirely right, as product has damage as both are missing brackets.

delivery time - average, paid for next day delivery but took 10 days, some blame partionally due too weather.

i did ask why they wasn described as damaged but i was ignored

Last edited:

allyc16vgt

Member +
Totall lier, u had my moblie number texted u about 10 times after wards.

Your item was sent the next day via royal mail standard delivery, which took 7 working days, thats not my fault!

Confimed to me indiactors fit perfect, if u were not happy with the item, why didnt u ask for an full refund, which i would happly have give to you. But instead left me offence messages.

Also the indicators were listed on my e-bay shop with full discription, thats were u seen them OK, so i ended auction early for you, and knocked you £8.00 off, and this is how you treat me.

Be aware off this little boy.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Totall lier, u had my moblie number texted u about 10 times after wards.

Your item was sent the next day via royal mail standard delivery, which took 7 working days, thats not my fault!

Confimed to me indiactors fit perfect, if u were not happy with the item, why didnt u ask for an full refund, which i would happly have give to you. But instead left me offence messages.

Also the indicators were listed on my e-bay shop with full discription, thats were u seen them OK, so i ended auction early for you, and knocked you £8.00 off, and this is how you treat me.

Be aware off this little boy.

cor you do talk shit!, i paid an xtra £5 for the next day delivery which never happened., you said too me in a pm on here no good tryna fit them too you quadlight no chance buddy after i received them. when they do fit JUST NOTHING TOO ATTACH THEM TOO THE CAR AS THE BRACKETS ARE SNAPPED.
an as i told you i will be able too make summin too hold them in. but thats not the point!

i txt you about 10 times after the payment was sent as you was ignoring any message i sent an i even tried calling you which you kept cuttin off. an when you did reply too my txt on how cums there not here yet when ive paid for next day delivery, you replied - i sent them, you have received them.

which i hadn

an i haven left you any offensive messages atall. your just full of shit son

allyc16vgt

Member +
cor you do talk shit!, i paid an xtra £5 for the next day delivery which never happened., you said too me in a pm on here no good tryna fit them too you quadlight no chance buddy after i received them. when they do fit JUST NOTHING TOO ATTACH THEM TOO THE CAR AS THE BRACKETS ARE SNAPPED.
an as i told you i will be able too make summin too hold them in. but thats not the point!

i txt you about 10 times after the payment was sent as you was ignoring any message i sent an i even tried calling you which you kept cuttin off. an when you did reply too my txt on how cums there not here yet when ive paid for next day delivery, you replied - i sent them, you have received them.

which i hadn

an i haven left you any offensive messages atall. your just full of shit son

You are a joke! FULL STOP.......

gv1.3

Admin
you have both had your say, please leave it at that. This incident was never reported to us so you have left your feedback and others can decide if they want to purchase from this member.