Feedback for Nick@Tuning Developments

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
Just want to say a big thank you to Nick (and Mike and Broomy) @ Tuning Developments for mapping my emanage today :)

the car pulls a lot better midrange now and feels more responsive than before.

Top people, was made to feel very welcome, Nick was enthusiastic about the car and obviously knows his stuff, highly recommended :) :rockon:

great to see you chaps today, all the best, no doubt i'll see you again (TD04 ;) )

Ian

Phil

Super Moderator
good guy nick is :) easy to deal with. recently bought a few things of him. recommended so far :)

Phil

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Pleasure meeting you Ian and you have a lovely motor keep up the great work and if you ever need anything you know where we are!

Take Care
~Nick @ Tuning Developments

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
another successful trip! we can't get full potential until i get a more capable clutch but the car is feeling pretty savage now :) once i've fitted a better clutch will be along again to see what else she's got to give :)

thanks to Nick, Mike and Broomy, a day well spent! :)

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
Good stuff Ian, we'll take a drive the day before Le Mans!

mate it's savage, haha, although it doesn't have the response once on boost it feels way quicker @ 1.2 bar than the hybrid did @ 1.5. can't wait to get a better clutch in and go for a bit more. :rockon:

GTdan

In The Closet
they had a busy day sunday dub, as after they finished mapping yours, they came round to mine and gave me a hand with my engine and what can only be described as immense work between them, they had the oil pump out in no time (it took me 40 mins to remove the bottom pulley on old engine) they had everything out in no time, and soon realised that the oil pump was seized on my new engine.
As always nick - its much appreciated - and i cannot sing your praises high enough - roll on new oil pump and getting the engine up and running, then we can sort a date out for it to be mapped :)

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
Dan, yeah they said they were off to see you, glad they've found the problem, hopefully not too much damage caused!

glad your happy with it Ian! much more to come yet buddy :D and it sounds immense :cool:

wicked, i found a quiet stretch last night and gave her a blat, it's bloody quick as is, pulls way harder than the hybrid once on song, think i'll need an LSD rather sharpish.

much obliged chaps

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
another successful trip! we can't get full potential until i get a more capable clutch but the car is feeling pretty savage now :) once i've fitted a better clutch will be along again to see what else she's got to give :)

thanks to Nick, Mike and Broomy, a day well spent! :)
Pleasure Ian, have a great time at le mans mate sounds like its gonna be great fun wish i was going!

Will see you again when you get back im sure and we can take the boost further :)

Many Thanks

they had a busy day sunday dub, as after they finished mapping yours, they came round to mine and gave me a hand with my engine and what can only be described as immense work between them, they had the oil pump out in no time (it took me 40 mins to remove the bottom pulley on old engine) they had everything out in no time, and soon realised that the oil pump was seized on my new engine.
As always nick - its much appreciated - and i cannot sing your praises high enough - roll on new oil pump and getting the engine up and running, then we can sort a date out for it to be mapped :)
Thanks dan, glad we found the issue for you but once we get the new pump fitted hopefully everything will be ok, keep me posted with when the new pump is due to arrive and i'll get it all built up for you.

Cheers mate

al rite nick any more updates on my engine:)

thanks stu
Hey Stu

Working on it this week mate had some set backs with afew other jobs that had to be done, will update further shortly mate appreciate your patience.

~Nick @ Tuning Developments
Enquiry@TuningDevelopments.co.uk