Feedback

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Why hasnt my feedback gone up from 30 as someone has just added positive feedback and hasnt made any difference.
Are some people able to give more/less feedback or something ??? :confused:

Check under your user control panel, in the centre it will list all positive and negative feedback you recieved. How much positive and negative do you have and in which section did you recieve them??
Christy

Dont worry, just read that people with under 50 posts cant give rep... thats pretty wank tbh....

Not really to be honest...its put in place to stop people creating loads of new accounts and bumping up their rep. Its there to protect the members so they know who to trust;)
Dont worry your rep will go up in time:rockon:
Christy

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I got two green boxes (which i think is from people with over 50 posts/10 rep) and i have two blue boxes which i assume are from people with under 50/10 posts. I dont see why everyone cant give rep out....

Yeah suppose, its just annoying lol. Cheers :D

LOL this conversation started to getting confusing we were a message behind it eachother.haha. No bother buddy understand what you mean but ill check if when them members get above 50 posts does it then turn from blue to green and count towards your rep;)
Christy

Blak_Mamber

Member +
LOL this conversation started to getting confusing we were a message behind it eachother.haha. No bother buddy understand what you mean but ill check if when them members get above 50 posts does it then turn from blue to green and count towards your rep;)
Christy

ohh that would be a very good idea.... let me know.
Many thanks again Christy :D