feel so bad =(

EH@B

Member +
here is my story ...
i owned my GT amost from 4 years ago ..spend alot time :work: and money ....

but from that time i had stopped by cops :holdit: for many many times and impound the car for 2 times :shoot:... for no ressons ( just becuz its starlet(JDM) and its doubtful )
i love this car so much .. its giving me the feelings wht im looking for ...
but in these days no safe in our area as :cops: r everywhere and looking for these such :quadgt: .... so from 2 months the car at home without moving :( and alot thing happened to it and engine became noise ...etc .
wht im doing is trying to keep it clean of dust :(

how bad is that :(

im dreaming to get it back to the roads ASAP without be afraid from the cops :(

how happy im . when i driving it:drive:

100_2019.jpg

=(

100_2008.jpg

EH@B

Member +
about points
i got 4 points before 2 days on my civic+ 7 days impound :( ( car level is down !!!!)

Fatman

Member +
Sad story mate, shame to see a car that never gets used for what it was built for.

I'm going to buck the trend and say that's one scary as hell cage, you couldn't pay me to drive a car with that in it. It's a serious hazard!

Fatman

Member +
I think I really need to make a thread on safety, I see some really scary stuff posted on here all the time.

That cage is terrifying because:

A) it's got un-wrapped bars right by the drivers head, directly in the path of his skull in a side impact
B) it's got some huge crush bends that will fold under very little strain
C) it's bolted together with what appears to be fairly standard bolts in single shear

Overall it's going to lend nothing to the structural integrity of the car in a serious crash and is actually quite likely to seriously injure the driver or passengers.

Do you run some sort of harnesses out of interest?

EH@B

Member +
I think I really need to make a thread on safety, I see some really scary stuff posted on here all the time.

That cage is terrifying because:

A) it's got un-wrapped bars right by the drivers head, directly in the path of his skull in a side impact
B) it's got some huge crush bends that will fold under very little strain
C) it's bolted together with what appears to be fairly standard bolts in single shear

Overall it's going to lend nothing to the structural integrity of the car in a serious crash and is actually quite likely to seriously injure the driver or passengers.

Do you run some sort of harnesses out of interest?

i knw that very well ...
but for me nothing to worry about.. becuz i knw my drive.. im not that crzy guy who speed all time !
and all interiors r stock

thnx for ur advice