Ferrari 575 Maranello F1 written off in Sandyford, Dublin, yesterday

gv1.3

Admin
hey Daragh I used to do a lot of business with the beacon private hospital there... dont know if you remember me telling you about the carpark under it? One of the lads who owns the hospital sells exotic cars and there lines upon lines of ferarris, astons, porsches etc in the carparck. You see them all driving in and out all the time so I bet the one in the pic belonged to them.

I drove one of these in the wet on that track day in the UK and my god does 575 prancing horses to the back wheels feel pretty terrifying in the wet!

gv1.3

Admin
just read the article there and it was a Des Cullen car on its way back from being cleaned... ouch!

If any of the dublin lads get the chance to nip into that carpark they should go its a public carpark so you can just drive straight in.... its like super car heaven!

dan

Member +
Gutted, My Manager is tryin to sell his 575, anyone got that guys number and i'll try sell him a car haha get me some money out of it.

Dar81

Lifer
hey Daragh I used to do a lot of business with the beacon private hospital there... dont know if you remember me telling you about the carpark under it? One of the lads who owns the hospital sells exotic cars and there lines upon lines of ferarris, astons, porsches etc in the carparck. You see them all driving in and out all the time so I bet the one in the pic belonged to them.

I drove one of these in the wet on that track day in the UK and my god does 575 prancing horses to the back wheels feel pretty terrifying in the wet!

Yeah, I remember you telling about it.. Big rich animals with their supercars.. I always see them driving past the job from my 'staring window' in work..

Apparently, the valet lad who was driving it back saw a few girls looking at him in the car and he thought he'd try and impress them by giving it a bit of rev.. haha

fec

Member +
That is nasty,what a way for the Ferrari to go...hitting a 307!! :slap:

Wonder if it can be fixed I would doubt they would write car valued like that off..

Must have really caught him out,doubt he was going that fast

Derek

Lifer
Yea seen that car park a few times its where des cullen works out of i believe, he works on appointment only, wonder will they take it out of his wages fool.