Few "Clean Car" pics of my forged td05 mk1 GT

Mark-Stranraer

Fresh Recruit
Not been on here in a while as laptop was broke, Anyways last saturday i spent the whole day giving the car a clean and polish heres some pics :) what yous think :) ?

DSC02859.jpg

DSC02840.jpg

DSC02790.jpg

DSC02787.jpg

1111111.jpg

DSC02864.jpg

Mark-Stranraer

Fresh Recruit
yeah m8 was looking at a set of 6 pot hi-specs at the autosport show just got to get some money gathered :p

but the brakes atm are awsome like :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
looks just like mine (apart from the wheels).

nice clean mk1 you have there mate. keep it that way, not many about!

scot-ish

Member +
i dont like looking at these pics, it makes me wanna get it back haha.

looks tidy mate, need to get it to some shows this year, as in my humble opinion, its probably the best starlet in the country. bold statement, but my opinion.

Mark-Stranraer

Fresh Recruit
Cheers the comments folks :p

i dont like looking at these pics, it makes me wanna get it back haha.

looks tidy mate, need to get it to some shows this year, as in my humble opinion, its probably the best starlet in the country. bold statement, but my opinion.

Yeah m8 would like to go to japfest on the 14th may, but doubt i can afford it

so might take it to couple of the jap shows ar crail and knockhill :)

scot-ish

Member +
pitty i will be back on ship by then, or we could have went down, got chris down aswell, just a for the weekend, would be one of the top starlets there for sure.

Mark-Stranraer

Fresh Recruit
pitty i will be back on ship by then, or we could have went down, got chris down aswell, just a for the weekend, would be one of the top starlets there for sure.

yeah m8 would of been good, got it all samco hose'd now like, looks really good and clean will get pics up soon :)

Ted

Member +
i put this car on the road years ago, makes me happy to see it still shining. must see if i can find a pic of it totally standard on pepperpot wheels.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
it looks mint, a great example of a gt, which since ive been trying to find one has made me realize there getting hard to find in good condition. so many shit gt's about now.