Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: In price

For sale: Front pipe and center pipe exhaust

Item Condition: Good

Price and price conditions: 50+ fees + delivery

Extra Info:

Pictures:

0ac61062.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection prefered but could arrange delivery with buyer

For sale: NOS Bottle

Item Condition: Good

Price and price conditions: £120 + fees + delivery

Extra Info: Nitrous oxide bottle with the uk nossle to fill in the uk and also the lable that means it can be filled

Pictures:

5a5f3384.jpg

Contact Details: Pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection prefered but deliver can be arrange with the buyer

For sale: Lowering springs and uprated shocks

Item Condition: used but good

Price and price conditions: £90 + fees + delivery

Extra Info: Used but good no shocks leaking, all that is needed is for you to use one of your rear topmounts and i canot find the one i removed when i fitted coilovers

Pictures:

20016be4.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection prefered but could arrage delivery with buyer

Last edited:

nicky_glanza

Member +
have you the struts still and lowering springs? if so how much do they lower the car by and would you do them 100 quid delivered? nicky

have you the struts still and lowering springs? if so how much do they lower the car by and would you do them 100 quid delivered? nicky

I do still have them dude I have another guy interested who I am getting back to today about the price for delivery so I will let you k so what he says :) and they drop the car about 40mm

I do still have them dude I have another guy interested who I am getting back to today about the price for delivery so I will let you k so what he says :) and they drop the car about 40mm