Member +
let me no wot you think :)

GEDC0246.jpg

GEDC0247.jpg

GEDC0248.jpg

sanchez

Member +
Unless your using your GT for rallying? im afraid its a no from me :(
But it dosent matter what i or anyone else thinks mate, aslong as you like it :)

AdDaMan

Member +
well it suits the snow, and you defo have the right style of wheels to pull em off. BUT looks too much like a 323 now..

essex-ep

Member +
Not my cup of tea matey but as said above its your car and if you like em thats all that matters :cool: But youve thrown them on at the rite time!

iamrab

Member +
can i be honest ???

looks terrible,your car isnt a rally car . im sorry but it just makes the car look cheap and tacky :(

sorry to be so blunt tho

turboflow

Member +
also with a couple other rally stlye bits it would look awesome in my opinion, and lets face it how many starlet look identical, keep them on mate be different im bored of seeing the same old thing rolin up

turboflow

Member +
dude take a chill pill, its a joke
why should it matter if his car is not a rally car, mine is not a race car but thats what my stylin is goin to be, oh and for your info starlets are used in a number of rallies

keep them on dude

GTEP82

Member +
why should it matter if his car is not a rally car, mine is not a race car but thats what my stylin is goin to be, oh and for your info starlets are used in a number of rallies

keep them on dude

cheers man i wa goin for the rally luk thats why there big n bold it is sumthing different to see n the gt wears it well guna get a blue or white rollgage in it aswel n who nows mite tak it to a rally track :drive:

Last edited:

turboflow

Member +
oh also lower the flaps if u can so they are nearly touching the floor could look alot better, and would flap more lol

iamrab

Member +

keep them on dude

man im cool ,just would like people to stay away from that sorta styling esp as it just makes them look like a chaved up halfords machine.but each to there own and its a whole different cattle of fish a real rally car and a starlet gt turbo with blue mud flaps and white wheels.

GTEP82

Member +
oh also lower the flaps if u can so they are nearly touching the floor could look alot better, and would flap more lol

yeah there a bit high on the bk but am on coilovers so want to drop the back abit more n shud luk gud the front 1s r about 1mil off floor :haha: need sum spacers for front wheels to bring them out aswel