Few pics of the glanza, new wheels and side exit

sam_glanz

Member +
Well friday evening i put my wheels on the car, but still wanted a change soo saturday afternoon, at my mates garage, i took a grinder and welder to my exhaust + downpipe, and and air saw to my front bumper, marked it all up and was quite happy how it turned out :)

092.jpg

093.jpg

097.jpg

sam_glanz

Member +
cheers addz, It sounds quite good to be honest, I think the only way to explain, would be an astra vxr type sound?, It sounds very presurised if you get my drift.. lol, I have noticed the spool up slightly, cant say i was shocked from start up..

addz

Member +
Sounds decent to me :) Just watch out for you leg when creaping in after a late night out lol. Forgot to say - wheels look lovely

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
nice!! what about getting a small engraver and put small disc and cut the exhaust the same patter as the lip ? would look perfect!

sam_glanz

Member +
Sounds decent to me :) Just watch out for you leg when creaping in after a late night out lol. Forgot to say - wheels look lovely

Hahaa yeah ill walk around the back from now on :)

nice!! what about getting a small engraver and put small disc and cut the exhaust the same patter as the lip ? would look perfect!
Cheers mate, kind of like the way it pokes out abit, gives it the charter i was after :)

looking good man, loving the wheels

Thanks lad!

thefalls

Member +
That front exit looks nice.
It must be sounding great as well,this must surely eliminate back pressure efficiently!

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Thanks pal, Yeah we was trying to do it the best it could be, without it looking cheap and tacky :)

I jus like the way you make it sound so easy..

Yer like saturday afternoon jus took a grinder an welder an air-saw and Ta-Da side exit..:haha:

sam_glanz

Member +
I jus like the way you make it sound so easy..

Yer like saturday afternoon jus took a grinder an welder an air-saw and Ta-Da side exit..:haha:

Haha, Well it took us about 6 hours or so from start to finish, Worked out the best place for it to sit, marked the bumper, and cut that first, and then there was no going back, mounted the back box in place with some stainless bars, got an exhaust cutter on the down pipe, scored where it needed to be cut, took it off completely, spot welded where it needed to go, finished off the weld put it back onto the housing, then there was about 12 inchs of gap to fill, so cut smalls bits in sections and it was done :) lol

That's some work good on you pal :)

Thanks mate, seems worth while when people like it

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i miss my side exit, got in the shed tho for when im bored of my system lol, 6 hours? that took you some time i had mine done in about 90 mins, they do suit thse cars really well.

good job

sam_glanz

Member +
yeah, cups of tea and stuff aswell, with not alot of metal, had to cut and weld.. cut and well to get the bend i was after lol

Stulet-GTT

Member +
How will this work with M.o.T???

Just a friend done the same an last week had to put normal exhaust on for M.o.T....