Few pics of the Glanza

Gord R

Member +
Thought it was about time I put up a few pictures of the Glanza.

Had her first outing at Barbon hillclimb the other week after finally getting funds to finish the car! Good run for the car with Class Win and record.

GLANZA_JULY1.jpg

GLANZA_JULY2.jpg

GLANZA_JULY3.jpg

5.jpg

GLANZA_JULY4.jpg

Out again racing on Sat. Hopefully all will go well.

Ta
Gord

mr2 rev3

Member +
:rockon: looks evil mate,lovein the stance to your car,looks hard as fook:shoot:but what are the black bits over the front wheels arches???

Phil

Super Moderator
Looks very very nice !

Whats the spec's on the car if you dont mind shareing with us

forged 5e, apexi pfc?

there is a video on youtube, from the early days before the car was import i think.

its an epic car, wish there was more recorded on it online :)

Phil

Gord R

Member +
Back to a 4E now Phil for two reasons! I blew the 5E up and I have to be on the original block to meet hillclimb regs!

Rough spec, Fully forged 4E, PFC, Twin Plate OS Giken, K26 Turbo,Big Greddy IC, Sard 550s, Uprated Cams, Lots of chassis mods etc.

Some big changes to be made over the winter, more power and torque! + more response

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
its about time you got some pics and a bit of info on the spec of this posted up nice one!

Gord R

Member +
its about time you got some pics and a bit of info on the spec of this posted up nice one!

LOL, its taken me long enough to get it to this stage. It always amazes me how much money i end up spending. And what makes it worse there is so much more I want to do!