DSC01132.jpg

DSC01163.jpg

DSC01166.jpg

DSC01168.jpg

DSC01169.jpg

DSC01170.jpg

dac69er

Super Moderator
yeah, both mine. the one with the lenso alloys is my runabout.

yeah, got the TRD strut brace off rick a good few japshows ago. only ever seen one other GT with one on here.

J

*JO*

BUFF!!

Im bloody jealous i want a mk1 :(

absolutely stunning mate as jo said

mk1s rule :D (i do have 1 so gotta say that lol)

***i gotta ask tho ur cars have indicators on the side (really confused) did you add them as my car aint got any on the side panel and there are no indications that any have been there. mines a 1990 G reg mk1 was just wondering that all :)

xx

Mike D EP82

Member +
mk1s rule :D (i do have 1 so gotta say that lol)

***i gotta ask tho ur cars have indicators on the side (really confused) did you add them as my car aint got any on the side panel and there are no indications that any have been there. mines a 1990 G reg mk1 was just wondering that all :)

xx

finding one up this way proves very hard :(
think theve been added, iv had 3 gt's and none had them mines were 95's and a 94 squarlelamp now

the indicator on the fronts have been designed with the little sticky out part on them so you can see them side on so there no need for side repeaters :drive:

Skidz

Fresh Recruit
Wow mate both look really nice! We should get a little group photo session arranged with Knightsy ... 2 mk1s, my mk2 and ryans glanza :D

dac69er

Super Moderator
Wow mate both look really nice! We should get a little group photo session arranged with Knightsy ... 2 mk1s, my mk2 and ryans glanza :D

i havnt seen yours about mate??? would be cool to meet up!

the side repeaters are sometimes added by the importers as they just dont know that they dont need them.

i dont like them, but best i could do was change them from the shit universal stick on shit to genuine toyota type repeaters.

one of mine has the repeaters and one doesnt!

J

*JO*

ahhhh lol i was wondering then lol thought my car was missing something lol

stunning cars you got :D

xxx