few pics of the starbino

Neal Gt

Member +
Hi All,
Went camping at the weekend in west bay, near weymouth and brigde pot, also saw a sliver glanza go thought brigde pot town centre, i was out side hsbc bank and u look at me, so if that was u i saw u,
Anyway had a good spot to take some pics, here they r

S1050300.jpg

S1050297.jpg

S1050301.jpg

S1050302.jpg

S1050303.jpg

S1050299.jpg

Hope u liked

AzE_B

Member +
looking good mate

gatesy just phone me his t-belt has just snaped in epsom on the 406 he got 2day and the cilo water pump gave up 2day too

Neal Gt

Member +
looking good mate

gatesy just phone me his t-belt has just snaped in epsom on the 406 he got 2day and the cilo water pump gave up 2day too

Oh shit, has it, he rang me earlyer about he got it and I've just got a miss call from him now, must be what its about, shit bet he's not happy LOL

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
soo much to do soo litle time, got a set of wheels you can take the tyres of tomorrow for me, saves you standing round looking busy:p

Neal Gt

Member +
soo much to do soo litle time, got a set of wheels you can take the tyres of tomorrow for me, saves you standing round looking busy:p

Fairplay mate, well if u ever need a hand with any think U've got me number just give me a tex,
LOL haha yeah ok mate, bring them in mate, be glad to do so work for a change tea making is getting boring now LOL

Mike_ep91

Member +
Thanks mate, also just saying the wheels r rota grinds mate,
Do love the te37's tho did want them, think they look the nuts

yeah may just have to settle for a set of grids myself.

car looks really well though man.keep up the good work.

Neal Gt

Member +
Looks well dude! What splitter is that if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks buddy,
To be honest not a 100% sure, my boss went down a scrap yard and rang me saying there was one here brang it bk for me and he had forgot what it was off,