New clutch and clutch assembeley fitted,
New reconditioned steering rack,
Receipts for oil and filter changes,
Replacement standard exhaust,
Replacement battery.

TOAD CAT1 Ai606 Alarm & Immobaliser,
Mile Miglia 16" alloy wheels with GOOD tyres,
Bailey DV24 Blow off valve,
Black unmarked leather interior,6 disc cd changer,air con,power steering,electric windows.

As you can appreciate most of the hard work has been done on this car..
The cambelt is an engine out job
The clutch is a big job as is the steering rack!

Drives superb!,not been tinkered with (besides the alloys obviously).

The little brother to the 20 valve turbo, cheaper on insurance and it runs the VERY tuneable Lancia Delta Integrale engine!

Pictures:
coupe12.jpg

coupe11.jpg

coupe10.jpg

coupe9.jpg

coupe8.jpg

coupe7.jpg

coupe5.jpg

coupe3.jpg

Contact Details:07815660129, MSN/EMAIL:N_Lyons@hotmail.co.uk

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:Collection please.

Last edited:

AdDaMan

Member +
integrale engine? i didnt know that .. . so what is the 20v engine neal, a tuned integrale engine?

you go through cars quicker than any1 i know! lol

Neal

Member +
integrale engine? i didnt know that .. . so what is the 20v engine neal, a tuned integrale engine?

you go through cars quicker than any1 i know! lol

No mate the 20v engine is the 20v engine - it has 5 cylinders compared to 4 in the 16v, just a newly developed engine at the time.

But they used the Integrale engine in the 16v turbo version. A chip,filter and full exhaust will see you pushing 250bhp from this car! 60bhp up on standard power!

The engine can take upto 300bhp aswell, plenty fit the GT28Rs turbo as its pretty much a straight fit!

Sassu

Member +
gl on the sale mate, aint much of a fan on the fiat side.. so unreliable outdone my pug lol guaranteed and 15 thou suttn will fall off :)

gv1.3

Admin
met the 20v version as we both exited a toll road and my good god it took off like a rocket! I never rated them until that day but they certainly can move!

Hope the sale goes well.

Neal

Member +
met the 20v version as we both exited a toll road and my good god it took off like a rocket! I never rated them until that day but they certainly can move!

Hope the sale goes well.

They certainly can move, even this 16v moves at a good pace! And like i say, chip,filter and exhaust and your already on more power than the 20v turbo!

Just to add they have an LSD as standard aswell.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
these cars do move.. Very underestimated, not many people know about them but i really like them.

good luck neal

Neal

Member +
whats it like to insure mate? might know someone whos interested...

Mike, its not that bad.. best thing to do is to get the guy/gal who is interested to get a quote, tell them to try bell.co.uk,kwikfit or aplan.

talk to you on msn.

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
no worries mate, he's been interested in one for a while but is in the process of buying a house :p but when I mentioned the kinda money it was up for he became interested again hehe :)