~Finally back on the Xbox~

D3N0

Member +
Its been over a year and a half, everything online has changed. Whats this party business and avatar thing. its great that some peeps havent deleted me,and managed to caught up with some last night on Forza 3 and Call of duty. even with a rusty trigger finger, i still wasnt having any of it.

So stay clear of TR D3N0, will be re-bedding in my trigger finger ;)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
partys are so a group of ya can have a big chat sesion privately instead of game chat, an the avatar is a lil person you make too look likeurself or do a funny looking one for a laugh lol

if i come across you dude an you kill be expect some abuse via message lol

(im not joking either haha)

D3N0

Member +
partys are so a group of ya can have a big chat sesion privately instead of game chat, an the avatar is a lil person you make too look likeurself or do a funny looking one for a laugh lol

if i come across you dude an you kill be expect some abuse via message lol

(im not joking either haha)
lol, thanks for the heads up.

D3N0

Member +
oh ok, well im on it now sort of thing. really want to get good a forza 3, as i was epic at forza 2. played it last night and got owned, really didnt light that. plus i need cars :(

94gtturbo

Member +
ah i miss being online... me and the woman moved house, mad into forza i had some serious times, and love a game of cod mw2

danb87

South East England Area Rep
haha yeah will be on mw2 in 10 matey :shoot::shoot:

haha just pmd you dude lol. im heading online now.

anyone want some mw2 on xbox off course add me

gamer tag = body87

i apoligise in advace for my foul mouth too enemy players lol :beer:

D3N0

Member +
Shitbox is for gheys

PS3 FTW!!

BC2 FTW!!!
dont you start a debate now, we all know that xbox 360 is far superior to the ps3 when it comes to online mode. hardily anyone on ps3 online have a headset to comunicate with other gamers, nor the online support from playstation and always breaks connect. ps3 has become a console for playing only certain games like football and errr..... thats it, and maybe fighting games too. you would get bored of a game so much quicker if played on the ps3 over the xbox, because once online the game excels to a completing different level of gameplay and thats what it comes down to. i only switch on my playstation when mates are round and wanna play fifa 2010 or super streetfighter 4. apart from that ps3 ia now a dead gaming console, with most people only using it now to watch blu-ray movies.

GTnomez

Member +
Oh NO YOU DIDNT!!!!

Forget the debate! You mentioned SSF4!! And i rock in that! At the moment i just play with SiCaln all the time and i can tell he sometimes doesnt like playing with me! Vega FTW!

P.s shitbox is for gheys, got bored of mine (and surprised it didnt die) so went to ps3 which i have more fun online on PSN than Live.

Also BC2 >>>> MW2