finally decided the plans for my glanza;)

JasonG

Member +
rite lads..plans for my glanza are as follows
full respray gunmetal grey
carbon bonnet
carbon 98 lip
carbon spoiler
carbon eyebrows
carbon mid spoiler
black rota grids 16inch
trim bumper for fmic
hids
blue led parking lights for bk number plate...
this is only for exterior and ive being thinking long and hard a bout this not many glanzas around at the moment like this so will be sumthing different....
comments welcome;)
thanks..:)
pics of glanza as is now....
048.jpg

Vglanza

Member +
plans sound good mate, what gunmetal you going for? lot of carbon goin on!! looking forward too seeing this. ;)

Sparky

Member +
Will look good, get 15s though much better :)

I was the 1st to have a mch chu carbon lip on mine, also had the carbon spoiler, carbon craft square mirrors, carbon rear lip (didnt get round to fitting) and the carbon interior bits

JasonG

Member +
Will look good, get 15s though much better :)

I was the 1st to have a mch chu carbon lip on mine, also had the carbon spoiler, carbon craft square mirrors, carbon rear lip (didnt get round to fitting) and the carbon interior bits

ori sound like youv had nice few bits;)wer wud i get a carbon front and rear lip???cant find them anywer???

Sparky

Member +
was only a replica but yea was my first car, got my carbon bits from mch chu, dont think he trades on here anymore

DSC00655.jpg

055-12.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

Vglanza

Member +
i think i have his email somewhere lad ill try an get it for you i got the FRP lip of him about a year ago, was great service, was through paypal so payment is safe. oh and try Aiden he might do them

Last edited:

Vglanza

Member +
here ya go bud email to:mc_chu826@yahoo.com.hk and his msn is :mc_chu826@hotmail.com just a heads up these carbon bits arent cheap, and at the current exchange rate makes it very expensive.

JasonG

Member +
here ya go bud email to:mc_chu826@yahoo.com.hk and his msn is :mc_chu826@hotmail.com just a heads up these carbon bits arent cheap, and at the current exchange rate makes it very expensive.

ah sound bud:)thanks very much lad...repped;)and all of you have been repped too:)