Finally got a Starlet GT, but i'm in the states and need help!

92paseobuild

Fresh Recruit
Ok, so i found a mint ep82 (1993 GT), pics will come, but the brakes a squeaking. (it has drilled rotors in the front)

anyways, i am looking to replace the rotors and pads all the way around, but this being the states, starlet parts aren't exactly something easy to find.

i was wondering if any brake company (EBC, PowerSlot, PowerStop, StopTech, SSBC, Hawk, Wilwood, Baer, etc) made pads/rotors for the ep82. i cannot find them because all sites i find are USDM and no help. i know paseo/cynos pads will work for the front but just wondering if you all had an insight on anything i just cannot see.

here is the only pic i have on photobucket at the moment, internet is slow here.
0e904386.jpg

Nippon

Member +
Hawk and EBC do pads for the Starlet.
I think EBC also do disks.

As stated above. The traders on here will be able to ship worldwide.

Sasha at WEPR is based in the States, and owns an EP82 like yours.
Im sure he would be full of useful knowledge you could utilise.

MD

edgar

Fresh Recruit
hi, contact ebc uk they send us our rotors, we live in guatemala central america and the jdms are legal here :rockon:
we have a lot experience in this amazing cars, the front rotors are the same of the tercel or paseo and the pads are the same, and the rear that is our problem you need to buy it in uk

Rory

Lifer
Sacha is based in Sri Lanka.... :confused:

Sasha at WEPR is based in the States, and owns an EP82 like yours.
Im sure he would be full of useful knowledge you could utilise.

MD

Anyway, speak to the guys at Tuning Developments, im sure they will be more than willing to give you a hand with what you need.