finally my gunmetal glanza

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
well its done anyway thank fook :p:p first of all them centre caps have to go but not coz they look bad but due to the design of the wheel ,its a disaster trying to tighten up the nuts you cant get a socket over it so next week im getting rays blue extended nuts ,

thanks to mark for being the taxi man today and aidan for the kit ,let me know what ya think :):)

025-1.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

021.jpg

019.jpg

015-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

better pics will be taken at the weekend :)

whiteglanzav

Member +
looks completely foookin awsome mate i love it

oh do not get the rays nuts i had some and they threaded on the inside and my wheel nearly fell off get the d1 spec 1's they are better

dac69er

Super Moderator
sack of crap. wouldnt be seen dead driving that shed...

... only joking mate. probably the best looking glanza ive seen, doesnt look over the top, just looks really nice. good choice of exterior mods, all compliment each other perfectly.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Looks great, But IMO A set of eyebrows would finish it off. agree about the center caps.

ep71turbo

Member +
Love It... Love The Look, The Fenders Are Radical :) Is It Actually A Vent Or Jus The Dummy? Either Way It Looks Radical I Love It...

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Well fuck me sideways!!

Now thats one propper looking glanza!!

very nicely done mate :rockon:

Kon

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Looks so nice mate. Youve done well. As Duncan said, everything go's so well with all the other parts.

Enjoy dude :drive:

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
that looks fucking awesome man, i love it:eek::eek:
heads up to you mate, this is definitely one of the best glanzas I've seen in ages!

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
thanks lads its being a long process but its done now , where will i get them d1 nuts ??

im so paranoid driving it not used to the car being so low :p:p

Bazza

Member +
Fucking mint mate I love it!!! Bet your well chuffed with it!

Love the wheels get the center caps gone tho wish I didn't have to sell mine :(