finally!!starting college.....

C

CaL

wish me luck peeple....starting college finally tomorow so wont be on here(i hear you all say good ridance :() lol.....il have better things to do anyway:p:p for any one intrested im doing 'motor vehicle mechanics' nvq(yes it is for tards:homer:):rockon::rockon:

Cooch

Member +
Should have done an appreticeship. Far better and the hands on experience is second to none. You'll learn squat out of books dude! How longs the course and where will you be taking it?

C

CaL

btw cooch im still looking for a aprentiship but they wont take me on....probs because they know i have verbal diahoria and wont shut up....lol...ive had 4 interviews and dropped off my cv to around 30 garages since feb bt i still keep going....i have had a total of 2 replies back rolfcopter.....yeah its 50/50....50% practical and 50%theory?....its only a 2 day course Lmao

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
btw cooch im still looking for a aprentiship but they wont take me on....probs because they know i have verbal diahoria and wont shut up....lol...ive had 4 interviews and dropped off my cv to around 30 garages since feb bt i still keep going....i have had a total of 2 replies back rolfcopter.....yeah its 50/50....50% practical and 50%theory?....its only a 2 day course Lmao

theres a law against blonde mechanics who live on farms....lol

Cooch

Member +
yeah but i did one day a week doing a 50/50 split and 4 days in a proper workshop. A college workshop is completly different in my opinion. Doesnt present you with problems you get in a day to day enviroment within the workshop. Not trying to shit on your parade im just voicig my opinion thats all. Keep trying tho Cal someone will acepet you! Lol

C

CaL

lol i live in a 11 year old house....but theres a farm that i go on.....but i am deffo blonde....yeah haha cheers for the words cooch....im not accepted atm though!!lol....

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
i changed out my front spings for my nct the other day with a 2min talk with a mechanic and now i could do it in my sleep..so i guess somethings are harder than others...

GTti

Member +
Maybe you will meet some real friends :)

On another note I'm blonde! Hush people!

Mechanics will always remain a hobby of mine, there is no way I would enjoy working on other peoples cars as much as working on my own.

Last edited:
C

CaL

sam ive been twice!!they dont want me....and gtti its the same...id rather fix mates or familys cars though as i really really enjoy it....i dont care if they dont pay me...i do a proper job at the end of the day....adnd they dont have to pay people to do the job for em....