Finally

Fizturbo

Member +
Hi. Kept avoiding findin out what my car ws kickin out al this time .Had da fuel pressure guage put on 2day set to 3 bar bought of Daveburwash Thanks!.Turned da boost dwn 13psi ish on Hybrid ct9 cause slightly smokin.Got 175 at the fly wheel at 6000 revs, the garage didnt wanna push it any moreis that good?

Gee

Member +
What mods are you running?

Has it been/tuned mapped? If so, then it is not very good no. You can get that power figure from a standard CT9 easily.

Fizturbo

Member +
Hybrid ct9,fcd,fpr,decat,ss manifold,walbro pump,autobahn fmic,apexi filter,hks dv,Hks actuator,blitz boost control,Magnecor Leads.removd air con on standard engine internals.Thats wat i tought i ws expectin more

Monkfish

Member +
Definately get some form of management on there, I had 179 on a stock CT9 with the same mods as you (except the boost controller). You should easily hit 200bhp.

Out of curiosity, what was the torque figure?

Fizturbo

Member +
Yep wil hv 2 look in 2 emanage gona shop around.
Monkfish i dnt knw torque figure lol, print out ws simple says
co 1=0.96,
hc 1=232
co 2 =1.90
hc 2=2-76
temp-9
bhp1.....
bhp2=6000=175

turbo-fever

Member +
or u could try the dastek unichip they have same features as the emanage i was told i think someone on here was sellin 1 for 200 and they cost bout 250 to map and install or if u install it yourself u can get it mapped for bout 170