First pics of my car on this! help with mods?

ok first of all i know thism isnt in the right section but i couldnt post in into the photo arena for some reason:confused:

but here we go just want to know what ye think i should do next to my car, performance or visual!!:)

pretty standard apart from:
HKS actuator
Japspeed Fmic
Boost guage
Air Filter
15" STR wheels and bridgestone tyres
Boost restricition bypassed
Dumpvalve
Apexi Turbo timer

Here are some pics:
DSC02021.jpg
[/IMG]
Image004.jpg
[/IMG]
Image029.jpg
[/IMG]
Image045.jpg
[/IMG]
Image046.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry about poor quality,
so whatever you think i should do next let me know, cheers:cool:

Mark-ep91

Member +
how bout a laguna lip or jam or livesport?the laguna one is cheap and look good then u can save for performance mods:cool:

TURBO2010

Member +
as far as i remember i think it does!! its been awhile sence i read the post tho!! im also looking forward to cning it!!:) are ya going to slap on a sun strip im thinking of putting 1 on soon!! going to use window tint as they pass the nct i think!!

TURBO2010

Member +
hhhmm mabe a strip the same shade as ur tint(always looks nice to keep em the same)and a skinny strip of silver at the bottom going about 3 guarters of the way and then a trd sticker or whatever ya like!! but every1s different so its up ta u!!:)

TURBO2010

Member +
ya should look nice!! how bout ur engine bay?? any pics?? spray painting the rocker cover is sweet and cheep!!!:)

TURBO2010

Member +
lol ya im the exact same trying to aviod them the whole time!! came to a check point yesterday and only for a civic comming the opposite way which was way louder than mine they stopped em!! close 1!!:haha::haha: but any way!! what are u boosting at the moment??