First Victim of the snow !!!!!!!!!!

KrissyB

Member +
250 miles on her courtesy of Gaz , Aze, SJP cheers guys and one fresh oil change.

Cleaned her today polished and sorted niggly bits so here's the pics.

:):):):):):)

DSC02780.jpg

DSC02781.jpg

DSC02782.jpg

DSC02783.jpg

DSC02784.jpg

DSC02785.jpg

DSC02786.jpg

DSC02787.jpg

DSC02788.jpg

DSC02789.jpg

DSC02790.jpg

DSC02791.jpg

DSC02792.jpg

DSC02793.jpg

DSC02794.jpg

DSC02795.jpg

DSC02796.jpg

DSC02797.jpg

DSC02798.jpg

DSC02799.jpg

who says you cant keep her clean during this weather

Fro

Member +
Thats a good looking car, not usually the biggest fan of the quadlamp but i like that. Looks so fresh without a numberplate cluttering up the bumper! Loving that blanking plate where the foglight should be, what is it? Bit of PP customization!?

dac69er

Super Moderator
you can keep it clean if you wash it daily. as soon as you use it a few times it will be dirty again!

looking good though mate. bet it was a bit nippy when washing. plus you would have to wait ages for it to dry properly this weather!

KrissyB

Member +
cheers guys , yeah PP custom lol ;).

Just used a shammy let her dry then polished her back under the car cover now and in the warm garage

lleey2k4

Member +
Thought of the worst when i saw the title :p

Looks fresh man and engine bay looks swish. Nice work :rockon:

GermSperm

Fresh Recruit
This is f*king weird dude! I see your car, im at your house, on your computer, writing about your car. lol

All i can say mate, is when do i get a go!:drive:

KrissyB

Member +
cheers guys appreciate the comments, she is far from finished we have much more to so yet, but she is driving lol.

Yep thats a cutom inlet with shorter runners and a much straighter more direct airflow.

Was fabricated but then the PP guys customised her.

New Mani going on next year with my 80mm TB;)

KrissyB

Member +
Class car dude it would be funny to convert it to a uk granny spec Starlet for a while it would be the ultimate sleeper lol.

I'd love to do a Corolla next same spec engine but a Td05 or something steel rims , rust the lot full interior, full on Granny spec.

Cheers Corey;)

GermSperm

Fresh Recruit
You should definitely do the granny spec car, because with that and your granny style driving, it will be more than just a sleeper!:p