Fishy89GT Again

Yet again im posting about Fishy89GT, I contacted him on the 1/10/08 with reagards to how much he payed for his Cruise V300 TD05 kit as i wanted to sell mine and he replyed saying he would really like to swap my 18G for his 16G, i agreed to do this to help him out and then i would sell it my kit with the 16G so i was purley doing this to help him out.

I informed him that there was a small amount of play but no smoke, then sent my kit off to him. He recived my kit but i did not recive his for a few days afterwards, A few weeks after he said that the turbo was completely screwed which i found hard to belive because it worked for me and im far from an idiot so i said if you feel there is a problem i would be more than happy to swap back with you, He just asked if he could use my oil lines which i agreed, 6months later he stil has them and is ignoring my pm's and voicemails, Yes its only oil lines but i wont be screwed over.

If anyone else is still having problems feel free to contact me i have contact numbers and an address for him. If there are a few people still being messed about let me know and i will be more than happy to sort it out for them.

Last time i posted about him the thread was closed when he replied as it was my word against his, This time there are others in my situation, Iv been a member on this site for at least 6years and iv never had a bad word said against me.

Also nobody buy the TD05 kit he has for sale if its still avaliable as the lines on it belong to me and not him and he has said that he started a thread about me but i cant find it and doubt there is, If there is please can someone send me the link

Thanks, Iain

Last edited:

Fishy89GT

Banned
it was not just to help me out, you wnated something smaller to use on the road!!! and no the lines dont belong to you! only 1 does. and i cant believe you think that turbo is okay, i told you its was fucked straight away not after 6 months and if you "had a clue" about what your talking about you would have known it was ruined straight away as well, the thrust bearing had let go and the was soso much lateral play that the turbo clunked when you turned it over.

and how dare you bring others into this, ive had alot of problems as of late and everyone has all their parts now bar one which is being dealt with.

but whatever, i was going to send it this week as jamie still hasnt got round to fitting his td05.. but after that bulshite youve jsut written its pissed me off so if you want it come and get, im not playing games with you ian.

grim

Fresh Recruit
fuss? you wanna talk about fuss? how about the problems you caused to my friends car by swapping him a perfectly good 16g for your utter piece of wank 18g. id call that a fuss. and if you wanna start moaning about a poxy oil line then lets starting creating abill for you for expenses for labour and time wasted caused due to the 18g you sent him. ever think about that? no probably not..

Starlet_EP82

Member +
fuss? you wanna talk about fuss? how about the problems you caused to my friends car by swapping him a perfectly good 16g for your utter piece of wank 18g. id call that a fuss. and if you wanna start moaning about a poxy oil line then lets starting creating abill for you for expenses for labour and time wasted caused due to the 18g you sent him. ever think about that? no probably not..

mate you got his number ring him no point moaning your self

gv1.3

Admin

please do not register on here just to argue.
Looks like this deal went pretty bad. In fairness to the guy who never got his oil line back Fishy messed around a few members on here and we had many complaints. At the moment he is banned from selling anything on this site.

Yeah fair point gv1.3 as I said before im not here to argue, IV been a long term member and have never been caught in this situation before. I agree there is no point in having an argument, but unfortunately it's a very awkward situation to be in as this is the only way I seem to get any kind of reply, I feel I have no other option but to make this public and bring this to the attention of others as I don’t want any more people falling into the rut I have, although unfortunately it looks like others already have. I just want to make it aware to other members.

At the end of the day when u told me the turbo was in poor condition did I or did I not say that I would be happy to swap back? You decided not to which makes it fairly obvious to me you just playing games. I would of also be happy to publish the Pm's to anyone who is in any doubt about this member but I feel this is unnecessary and inconvenient. At the end of the day if you have a problem you should of answered your phone or my pm's not have your minions give me abuse.

Yes you did have both lines the braided line and the return pipe and that reply really does prove just how silly your being. Unfortunately almost every one has problems si it’s all part of life.

I have made my point and I will not be replying to this post again wasting space on this forum but anyone is free to pm me including you Fishy.

Fizturbo

Member +
Ready 4 da dead

I was going to lie low on this one but this subject has come back to life,av noticed da for sale section has been locked probably js so ppl cnt leave any comments?

An for the parts u mentin evry one has recieved them :confused:
Well ur wrong there cause av stil not got da manifold i payed for :confused:

Fair enough uv had problems an am sorry 2 hear,but you have the parts ppl hv already paid for

RobSR

Member +
I informed him that there was a small amount of play but no smoke, then sent my kit off to him. He recived my kit but i did not recive his for a few days afterwards, A few weeks after he said that the turbo was completely screwed which i found hard to belive because it worked for me and im far from an idiot so i said if you feel there is a problem i would be more than happy to swap back with you,

lol, im uploading pics of the thrust bearing/collar tomorrow morning, and if "your far from an idiot", youll know straight away it was fooked. may go and dig out the cartridge and shaft aswell and take pics of that if you want......?

Cruise V300 TD05 kit as i wanted to sell mine ...

also its a HRF kit :homer:, not a cruise V300, that dont even exist..whos the idiot again? :homer:

weakboy2

Member +
it wasnt its a cruise power manifold.

If you read what iain has said above, he offered to swap back and fishy said no so there really is no argument here, just bitterness i feel.

chicco

Member +
Well this is a topic that hasnt really got anywhere, at the end of the day i've ended up with the turbo, im the one that is having to rebuild it but at least i knew what the deal was rather than simon just saying yeah its in perfect working order do you get what im saying? also.. i wonder now whats happening with the lines as i thought they were mine :confused:

RobSR can you do me a favour and stop spaming the thread please im sure you must have something better to do with your time, Im sure others reading this as well as me are not bothered about arguing over the exact names of the kit, The reason this thread was started was purley to make people aware of the situation that has arisen because simon has been messing people around. As soon as he sorts this situation out with me and the other people i currently have contacting me i will be happy to forget about this, He is a big boy and can sort this out himself without you just trying to argue with everyone.

Chicco: Yeah your right this thread has not resolved anything unfortunatly and tbh i didnt expect it to, The main reason for it is so that others are aware in the future.