Fishy89GT!!!!!!!!

Chachito

Member +
Hi,

I hate to do this but it's been a month since i've sended the money for Fishy and still nothing I've tried to contact him but still never got a reply from my pm's that I've sended to him and his brother RobSR.

I've buyed the quads and cornerlights + bolts from him breaking GT. I'm not saying that they are not sending my items but what I'm saying is they never have reply to my pm's. All I want to know is did you send the parts yes or no and do you have a tracking number of the sended parts.

It's nothing personal I only think this was the only way maybe you are answering me.

Cheers,

Charles Martina

Last edited:

Chachito

Member +
I just want to make things clear I've read the UKSC thread and yea what can I say my only consern is I need does parts really urgently cause look things are different for me here in Curacao (Carribbean).

First of all I'm a student can get money that easy second of all to make things easeir just let say You had to pay 740 pound for quadlights(I'm not saying i paid that amount is a simulation amount cause this is what i paid in guilders) Ok emagine you work 13 hours a week and your loan an our is 6.30 pounds can you guys now understand how difficult it was for me to get that amount of money. Ok. In fact I didn't wait to get the money my mom borrowed me the money so I can pay her back which is even worst.

I say not every body wears the same size of shoe maybe Fishy didn't had time or something came up but we all are humans we all have isseus and I mean what would it take just to send a pm back to telling what's going on atleast hey mate could hold on till next month or some?

I hope to hear something of him cause for me that's alot of money you guys can do the matt. All I want is the parts cause these are not avaible here not even the square ones.

Cheers,

Charles

cameroon95

Member +
Im always a bit skecptical of buying parts from a car being broken. Sometimes the member just leaves the scene completaly. Hope you get this sorted

Chachito

Member +
Guys you will not believe this still nothing with the quads I try to understand for this guy but still nothing, two weeks ago we agreed that if he didn't send the quads with a tracking number that he would refund me. One week past sended hin a pm got as answer that he got the items back from customs and he would send them that own week.
Now I try to cotact him no replies please if you reading this or someone who can help with this pm me please.

Cheers