fitted few parts

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
so fitted few parts today with the legend himself kieran , today coilovers and panhard rod got fitted with new wheels , have defis and few other surprises yet but all in time lol

bc coilovers with the new design go very low at the back now as you will see i can still go an inch if not more lower but need to do arch work first :rockon::rockon:

SDC10216.jpg

SDC10213.jpg

SDC10219.jpg

SDC10177.jpg

SDC10189.jpg

SDC10192.jpg

as i said heights are not 100 % yet it looks a bit off with the wide wheels but it will be sitting perfect when im finished so far im really impressed :rockon::rockon:

Last edited:

madman

Member +
looks way better lowered paul get the tracking and camber done somewhere decent and she will handle very well ;)

Looks the dog bollocks dude fair play enjoy the arch work what a pain in the bollocks and the roads are'nt helping. How are you finding it as it is?

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Looks the dog bollocks dude fair play enjoy the arch work what a pain in the bollocks and the roads are'nt helping. How are you finding it as it is?

looking for someone to do the arch work as i dont trust myself lol , on the shocks and springs it was rubbing like fuck but stiffer coilovers helps , will be getting camber on the front too so will help a lot but will be a cunt to drive on our roads but what can ya do lol

looking for someone to do the arch work as i dont trust myself lol , on the shocks and springs it was rubbing like fuck but stiffer coilovers helps , will be getting camber on the front too so will help a lot but will be a cunt to drive on our roads but what can ya do lol

The comfort goes straight out the window does'nt it lol roads that were smooth have totally changed.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
True but you'll get what I'm saying over the next few weeks lol.

as long as i dont rub the arches i dont give a f**k how stiff it is or how uncomfortable will only be doing 100 miles a week id say max anyway so its worth it