flameing n/a

joel_ep91

Member +
just woundering who all can get there n/a to shoot very large flame like actualy see the flame in my side mirror big?

i am very pleased with my party peice and no there is no flamer kit on her

lingl9z

Member +
My old golf use to shoot flames now and then, I think it was due to the split in the vac pipe making it run like a dog!

my nova used to do this. was ace
ud turn off the ignition while driving around 40mph pump the hell out of the throttle and put the ignition back on and BANG followed my flames :haha:

joel_ep91

Member +
my car is running 100% and it pops alot and but thats because of mods i have.
just last night was the first time since got the new engine i was driving in the dark and the whole road lite up the guy behind me shit himself backed away off and started flashing his lights lol thats what he gets for sitting on my back bumper:p

joel_ep91

Member +
its running very little over standard pressure and the engine isnt really standard and have a racing mani and full stainless exhaust

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Can anyone beat this guy though?

Big-Exhaust-Flame.jpg

BlackRocket

Member +
Er I think your pro is not so pro if he's setting up a fuel injected car like that!
My old carb'd nova did it but it had an oversized carb and a straight thru exhaust and would only do it when it was warm and I was thrashing it!

I would take it back and ask for it to be set up again before you cook your engine!

Steve

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
its running very little over standard pressure and the engine isnt really standard and have a racing mani and full stainless exhaust

NO .... WAY??! a racing mani and exhaust!!! OMG, how isn't it front page of banzai every month?????

No Pro runs a car rich for street use lol...

joel_ep91

Member +
there is more than the exhaust on it its got 100ps inlet mani tb injectors trd head gasket port and polished head with a 1mm taken off the head. obxracing mani custom 2.25 inch custom exhaust and an hks super dragger

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Is it just me or do threads like this always seem a little bit chav?

I can has flamez nao pls? I ws in maccys carprk teh othr dy nd i revvd my car nd shot a hge flamez it ws teh roxorz!!!11!!!!1!!!! lol