Flywheel bolts

Guye

Lifer
Hi all.

I recently aquired an ogura orc clutch kit but I noticed there were no flywheel bolts included. I have two questions I need some help with then.

1. Is it safe/recommended to reuse the old flywheel bolts? If no, then please explain why so.
2. I was offered some ARP flywheels bolts for the 4AGE, will these be a direct fit for the 4EFTE as well? (I have not yet seen these bolts)

I am looking to fit this kit by month's end, any advice, opinions or comments are welcomed. Thanks.

Guye

Lifer
Thanks for the reply. After spending so much on the kit I want to make sure everything is done right.

goldenvtr

Member +
As long as your happy with them really, might be an idea to get new bolts for reassurants. as long as the heads on the bolts are fine you shouldnt worry.

well newguye........for sure your chances of getting new flywheel botls from our dealer is ZERO......i checked a while back......i dont even think they stock them-=---BUT u know how it is over there,,,,better u check for yourself

we've reused flywheel bolts......because we could not get new ones AND they were still in good shape......but if u can, get the new OEM ones......

from what i recall........the 4age ones need to be adjusted---cut......hopefully some1 else can clarify

starlet666

Member +
sorry to dig up an old thread here... but can the 4age flywheel bolts be used on a 4efte as i keep stuffing bolts.... if they do kinda fit what needs to b done to make them work properly???