Flywheel Size: Help Needed!!!

DaEnemy

Fresh Recruit
I'm currently in the process of doing a 5EFTE build. I still need a flywheel however. I know in order to reuse my 4EFTE clutch I need a 212mm flywheel. I know that the 3ETE is a 212mm flywheel but I've only managed to find a 3E-E flywheel. Does anyone know if the 3E-E flywheel has the same 212mm clutch facing??? Thanks for all the anticipated help.

D3N0

Member +
This is the part number from toyota (13405-11051), go buy a new one £110 (give or take a couple pound coins).

DaEnemy

Fresh Recruit
This is the part number from toyota (13405-11051), go buy a new one £110 (give or take a couple pound coins).

Thx for the info. But what I really want to know is if the 3ETE and the 3EE engines have the same flywheel sizes i.e. 212mm.

artmull

Member +
I'm currently in the process of doing a 5EFTE build. I still need a flywheel however. I know in order to reuse my 4EFTE clutch I need a 212mm flywheel. I know that the 3ETE is a 212mm flywheel but I've only managed to find a 3E-E flywheel. Does anyone know if the 3E-E flywheel has the same 212mm clutch facing??? Thanks for all the anticipated help.

The 3E-E flywheel is 200mm. There is a 394WHP 5EFTE here using a 200mm flywheel and clutch kit.