fmic....

C

CaL

as above....what you got?autobahn88s are starting to turn on me as ive heard bad news

Dan3SGTE

Member +
no?ive heard bad things....i was on going to buy one....but then had thoughts about another

what kind of bad things cal?

as i think an intercooler is an intercooler... they all do a very similar job at the end of the day.... depending on size obviously....

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Lads give the lad a break!

Thread pruned.

Its true cal posts alot of well.. alot.. but thats no reason to give the lad grief.. if anybody has a problem with him u2u one of the Staff & we will deal with the situation! Nobody has any right to treat another member like shit for no reason.

Pls u have nothing to post about in this thread than JUST DONT POST!!

Kon

stuart

Member +
What bad stuff have you heard?

I've had mine on for over a month now, no trouble and I also have my crash bar :p

SiTRD

Member +
also like to know whats wrong with the autobahn?? and an intercooler is an intercooler... just some have a slightly different core and fin set up

I would too like to know wot intercoolers people r running. Like CAL im probly gonna opt for an Autobahn88 jobby purely for low cost fmic. R there any other tmic that u can get other than a rex or ARC cooler?

Phil

Super Moderator
@stuart
u got a ep82 i assume? cause ive heard its the only one that anyones managed to keep both the crash bar and the Autobahn Fmic at the same time?!><?

SiTRD

Member +
I would too like to know wot intercoolers people r running. Like CAL im probly gonna opt for an Autobahn88 jobby purely for low cost fmic. R there any other tmic that u can get other than a rex or ARC cooler?

a top mount as far as i have found is just the standard or arc, the rx7 you have to modify to fit. i havent found any others

Matt_Seicentos

Member +
@stuart
u got a ep82 i assume? cause ive heard its the only one that anyones managed to keep both the crash bar and the Autobahn Fmic at the same time?!><?

I've got an EP82 aswell, also managed to keep the crashbar????

and I've had mine on for nearly a month and its been fine except for the crappy jubilee clips lol =/

Phil

Super Moderator
so am i right? from what ive heard the kit doesnt work for glanza''s without removing the crashbar?

C

CaL

starlet shady off here has split his pipe on his gt.....and the jubilee clips are pants and a pipe keeps poppin goff so ive heard

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Nothing some good clips won't sort out Cal. Apart from pants jubilee clips I've not heard anything bad about em. In fact I've heard autobhan blatantly ripped off the Blitz design so can't be too bad!

tosa2tosa

Member +
dont think there's any major probs with them
all iv heard is that they can be hard to install on glanza's

C

CaL

bttt £200 waiting for the first fmic to pop up??any fmic wanted!!

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
To anyone that said a FMIC is a FMIC its not, you need a good flowing core, some core's flow better than other core's and this shows up when you start trying to push decent to high boost levels at higher rpm's, so no there not all the same and tbh i wouldnt get a autobahn mainly due to the fact that the piping route from turbo to the core is crap, just thought id share my views, WEPR FMIC kit all the way for me.