fmic

ginor

Member +
I got a HDI intercooler, it's on a GT but there made for the Glanza's. I had to slightly modify it to fit onto a GT but there straight fits for the Glanza's and they keep the aircon etc etc

cameroon95

Member +
I got a HDI intercooler, it's on a GT but there made for the Glanza's. I had to slightly modify it to fit onto a GT but there straight fits for the Glanza's and they keep the aircon etc etc

They are a tight fit though, when me an my bro fitted mine we really had to hack at the bumper. I quite like the end result though, sticks out a wee bit.
If you want an easier fitting one i'm sure the wepr FMIC's require no cutting at all?

ginor

Member +
Sorry mis-read, completely forgot about the cutting we done lol was cutting for ages. If you got a grinder its much easier :)

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
i have a wepr kit on my ep82 and it was a perfect fit but aircon was already out but the pipe route looks like the aircon cud have been left in. Also my relocation kit has no problems either with the fmic.

Sigma

Member +
HDI kits fit an EP with the a/c & pas in place :)

Look mint, too :)

IMG_0674copy-1.jpg

Raji_boy

Member +
my mate had the hdi fmic he had to cut middle of the bumper because the width of the intercoller was big..i wana keep my aircon...for the relocation kit do i need to move aircon or is there a way of doing it.

Sigma

Member +
Sweet as. Well nice colour. Mines being painted at the moment in purple (custom midnight purple)

Yours would look sweet in all purple imo... still fresh tho either way :)

I wanted the two-tone JDM look :)

All purple look brilliant, but I don't think I could be arsed with having the shell stripped, dipped and every nook and cranny painted.

I would never be happy with it if for example, the inner floor pan, or under the bonnet was still silver.

:)