For All Apexi Power FC users....

Gee

Member +
Yup...I've posted it a few times already and in the massive ECU discussion thread a few weeks back.

Aidan-G

Member +
thats a very good link...i never taught of lowering the rpm limit if i ever left the car in anywhere..i left the car in to get the bumper and spoiler sprayed once...the petrol light was on when i went to pick it up:flame:

dac69er

Super Moderator
just a quick question:

how do you fully reset the unit? want to clear everything. want the base tune, all options set to default and want to be able to do the idle setup too.

also i have no aircon. do i just put blowers on full or something instead?

cheers

TRD

Member +
Navigate to Initialise on the hand controller. I thinking its in the Settings part. That resets it.

Not sure about the air con thing. I think you can "tell" the ECU you dont have air con so it skips that part but Im not sure.

dac69er

Super Moderator
ah right, so you reset it then it tells you what to do on the commander screen? or do ou kinda make it up as you go along?

TRD

Member +
ah right, so you reset it then it tells you what to do on the commander screen? or do ou kinda make it up as you go along?

No. The instruction booklet tells you what to do. If you dont have an instruction booklet then I guess the mapper will know what to do.