For Sale 15in Wolferace Black / polished Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

EP82

Member +
As below, Mint condition not a mark on them, good tread on tyres collection only from sheffield £300 ovno:

P1010078.jpg

P1010080.jpg

Wheels currently off car cleaned in storage :)

Dan3SGTE

Member +
yea they are the street octane mate.....

ive seen them in real and they are mint, not a mark to what i remember.....

EP82

Member +
Cheers Starlet3SGTE,

Yea perfect condition look real nice but I want my Buddyclub P1's Refurbishing :)

Bullet, PM'd

Beaker

Member +
I really like street octanes, never really thought i would say that about wolfrace wheels. I got some rotas instead but seriously considered these. a free bump and good lck with the sale.

EP82

Member +
I really like street octanes, never really thought i would say that about wolfrace wheels. I got some rotas instead but seriously considered these. a free bump and good lck with the sale.

Yea I thoght that too I really liked them when they were on the car, they suited it well. I just wanna get my P1's refurbed instead now

starbogt

Member +
Come on people these really are mint (Good luck with the sale Alex) Also what colour you doing your P1's cos that'll be 2 of us in this area wiv em on:rockon:

EP82

Member +
Dont worry andy the P1's willl stay white :) and yea they are mint cheers! only put them on during the end of this summer

Tyre dimentions are: 195/50/15

riko666

Member +
Hey chap, just get them couriered - I've had wheels collected, and wheels delivered by ParcelForce before, just wrap them up with bubble wrap and they'll collect them for you and it's only around £40!

Status
Not open for further replies.