FOR SALE: Blue EP85 4WD TD04 3-Door Starlet Turbo 5-Speed Manual

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
FOR SALE: Blue EP85 4WD TD04 3-Door Starlet Turbo 5-Speed Manual

Item Condition: Good Condition, few scuffs as you'd expect from a 1995 car...

Price and price conditions: [highlight]£5,495.00[/highlight]

Extra Info
: *** Click Here for Full For Sale Thread ***.

The car is currently taxed, MOT'd and registered. For full specifications, click the above link.

Pictures:

dsc01345i.jpg

Contact Details: Email me on mark@glanza.co.uk or send me a PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preferred, delivery can be arranged for extra cost.

dam are these really that much might be rare here bet theres 100s over jap land over there they must look at them like we would look at a m reg corsa b over here lol

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
They're not that common in Japland, and they're certainly not common with the 4E-FTE conversion already completed, especially with a TD04!

accent_97

Member +
if i got the money(which at moment i spent them on a new house ) this could be a nice example to bring it to malta but the good buys always come whan have empty pockets , someone maltese buy this as it is rare !!!

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
if i got the money(which at moment i spent them on a new house ) this could be a nice example to bring it to malta but the good buys always come whan have empty pockets , someone maltese buy this as it is rare !!!

LOL, good point... I got a return flight from my local airport to Malta for just £35.00!!! Would be an awesome drive back too!

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
hard to price them really as they hardly go up for sale, looks clean car tho dude

Well, despite what some people may think, I'm going to struggle to make money on this one. Buying a good 3-door manual EP85, importing it, and then getting a good engine, brand new manifold, paddle clutche, custom-built exhaust, wastegate, alloys, brakes, suspension, turbo's, FPR's, leads, etc and even service items such as plugs, oil etc all adds up, and then there's MOT's, registration, tax etc... Plus, don't forget, I got someone to build this for me, so there's a chunk of labour to add on too.

All I've done is add up the figures, add on some beer money, and learn that it's not as cost-effective or profitable as I thought it would be...

scot-ish

Member +
Well, despite what some people may think, I'm going to struggle to make money on this one. Buying a good 3-door manual EP85, importing it, and then getting a good engine, brand new manifold, paddle clutche, custom-built exhaust, wastegate, alloys, brakes, suspension, turbo's, FPR's, leads, etc and even service items such as plugs, oil etc all adds up, and then there's MOT's, registration, tax etc... Plus, don't forget, I got someone to build this for me, so there's a chunk of labour to add on too.

All I've done is add up the figures, add on some beer money, and learn that it's not as cost-effective or profitable as I thought it would be...

surely that must have been poor planning? are all the parts new?

i could build a car like that for 4k, and i cant import myself, so would be paying some1 else to make money on import fee's.

i know its not very constructive, but there cant be that much money in them? and surely it being forsale for 4 or 5 months( you put the feelers out well before it was built) is testament to them not being so valuable.

only my opinion, and i expect my post to be deleted anyways.

dac69er

Super Moderator
problem is, unless your an enthusiast then that sort of money can buy you alot more car unfortunately. just need the right kinda person to come along as its such a niche market.

for the spec and what has been done it is a decent price.

so far mine has cost about 3.5k and its only half done and will be running a stock ct9 setup to begin with. mine has a 0 labour cost though as im doing it all myself.

richglanzav

Member +
surely that must have been poor planning? are all the parts new?

i could build a car like that for 4k, and i cant import myself, so would be paying some1 else to make money on import fee's.

i know its not very constructive, but there cant be that much money in them? and surely it being forsale for 4 or 5 months( you put the feelers out well before it was built) is testament to them not being so valuable.

only my opinion, and i expect my post to be deleted anyways.

lol ur posts makes me laugh ile give u that, u r so clever import one urself get it to this spec and sell it cheaper :) tis worth this all day long do the maths.