*For Sale: D2 Coilovers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

H1R3N

Member +
For Sale: Set of D2 Coilovers

Item Condition: Used but in great condition

Price: £350 plus postage and paypal fees

Extra Info: Fully adjustable Supension no leaks, incl Height, Damper, etc. Great for road or track use. In good condition could do with an extra clean, Im sure they still retail at 690quid! So a good bargain! I bought them of 'Gee' back in jan/feb when he broke his car, iv'e used them for no more then 40/50 miles as my dad made me take them of because there too hard for his liking! I thought they were brilliant specially on corners and you can really tell the difference from stock! I didnt really adjust them as they were fine on my car for the time i had them on! Lost the C spanners on the way from buying them so never adjusted by me. They've been sitting in my kitchen for the past 4/5 months and it was time for a clear out!! I've still got the alankeys and booklet so will provide that too!

Pictures:
Coilovers.jpg

D2.jpg

Really wanted to keep them on and hated taking them off the car! But looks like i'l have to stick with lowering springs!!

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Will sort this out at the buyers expense

Payment: Via Paypal

ASHep82

Member +
Hi mate how far is Manchester from where you live I live next to manchester and if you not far from there and I pick them up how much would you take thanks

ASHep82

Member +
That's pretty far for me thanks for helpin out every1.iv got sum gab coilovers with cusco top mounts on at the mo but front drivers side is nackerd so il go back to standard ones until I get hold of some close to manchester.thanks again

durmz

Member +
i can do a swap with you if you like? just an idea. i have trd shocks and springs, quite rare, lower the car 40mm, there not as soft as standard, but there really not that hard either and still offer a good handling upgrade for sure. and because the d2s are probably worth a little more ile cover all delivery charges, i can get pics up of ride height etc if u want, all shock and springs are completely servicable. PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.