FOR SALE: ep91 n/a £500 ono

Status
Not open for further replies.

dac69er

Super Moderator
For sale: S plate 1998 ep91 starlet solida.

Item Condition: used, couple of scuffs on the bumpers, odd scratch here and there, some chips on the bonnet, as you would expect. generally very tidy, honest car.

Price and price conditions: £500 or offers

Extra Info: great little car, never let us down, been to scotland and back, been 100% reliable. full dealer service history up until i bought it 5 years ago. my girlfriend has owned it for 3 years. serviced regularly. cambelt done at about 120,000 miles has loads of receipts.
car has done 160,000 miles, but it is in as good condition as cars of half that mileage.
unfortunately the bloody windscreen decided to crack on friday, but it is being replaced with a brand new screen on tuesday.
car is standard, other than tein lowering springs. was going to remove these before sale, but if the car goes for the right price i will leave them on if wanted.

tax until end of july, mot until 18th june. can get a fresh mot, if the price is right.
insured until the end of the month, so unfortunately due to some stupid rules the car will be sorn after that time :(

electric windows, power steering, cd player.

Pictures:

hasnt been cleaned or anything, just taken as is.

IMG-20120316-00082.jpg

IMG-20120316-00083.jpg

IMG-20120316-00084.jpg

IMG-20120316-00086.jpg

IMG-20120316-00085.jpg

Contact Details: pm, reply to thread etc

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pickup only. can meet if not too far away, and again, if the price is right.

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
the new windscreen was fitted yesterday. going to go pick up the new 'rolla in a few mins.

will be sad to let this one go as its been a great little car!

Status
Not open for further replies.