FOR SALE: full ct9 side exit exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

dac69er

Super Moderator
For sale: custom made full stainless side exit exhaust to suit ct9

Item Condition: perfecto. only used in the dry, could probably eat off it if you dont mind the taste of heatwrap.

Price and price conditions: £180 delivered +paypal fees

Extra Info: been on the car since the conversion. done about 2-3k miles. fully custom made by myself and a bloke at work. adapted downpipe. custom silencer box. 2" dairy grade stainless pipe. fully heatwrapped apart from the silencer box. decat has been braced and there is also a small brace for the section just after the downpipe.
bracket for rubber mounting is supplied, your starlet should have the holes already in the body to bolt this on. you just need another exhaust rubber as i need to use the one in the pic on my new exhaust setup. comes with bolts and a gasket to attach downpipe to exhaust.

only selling due to going TD04 and wanting to go a different route. sounds amazing on boost. comes out just under the front bumper on my ep85.

Pictures:

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00299-1.jpg

DSC00300-1.jpg

IMG-20111218-00031.jpg

IMG-20111218-00032.jpg

IMG-20111218-00033.jpg

DSC01637.jpg

Contact Details: pm, msn, etc

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: uk delivery included in price

Last edited:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
That is one smart lookin side exit mate lol i thought my old one looked good lol but thats a propper job lol shudn imagine will hang about too long even at that price :) glwts
Matey

dac69er

Super Moderator
hope so mate. took me a while to design it all. need to do it all again for my new exhaust :(

dac69er

Super Moderator
with the window shut it is the quietest exhaust i have ever had, even on boost as it doesnt run under the car and cause a booming sound. off boost its not as loud as my japspeed exhaust on my GT.

Bullet00th

Member +
Looks like you've done a really good job there. Think I'll be going side exit, but I'm on k24. Otherwise this would be a bargain! Glws

Matt

dac69er

Super Moderator
I was thinking my side exit was the (( BEST )) but how wrong was i great job mate

thanks mate. i do like the coming through the bumper look. but as i knew it was going to be semi temporary i just went for it coming out just underneath so i didnt have a big old hole in the bumper once removed!

danb87

shocked this hasn gone mate, now xmas is passed i cant see it hangin about much longer. perfect for any hybrid ct9 users. great sound imo especially on boost :) i miss my old one

dac69er

Super Moderator
would keep it if i wasnt going td04. does sound awesome at a bar boost!

Last edited:

danb87

would keep it if i wasnt going td04. doesnt sound awesome at a bar boost!

really? i run a bar on my hybrid an was sweet mate nice an subtle then noise lol an just convert it mate will be even better on td04 ima have one made for certain events lol

dac69er

Super Moderator
really? i run a bar on my hybrid an was sweet mate nice an subtle then noise lol an just convert it mate will be even better on td04 ima have one made for certain events lol

im a retard, just amended it!

i want more than a 2" bore for the td04 and rather than messing about modding it i may as well do it how i wanted in the first place. side exit just behind the drivers door ;)

danb87

oo ye i contemplated that behond the door lol as no cutting of bumpers needed lol like yours come out bottom myn was cut out for it too show lol

dac69er

Super Moderator
Do you have any pics of this fitted with the IC pipes etc ?

my ic pipes go nowhere near it mate as its all custom. in those pics i literally removed my R5 turbo ic core im using and my custom front mounted filter setup and took those pics.

i may have some pics of it on my works pc with everything in place, i can check tomorrow if you want? dont think it will show you want you want to though.

Bullet00th

Member +
For anyone thinking of buying this, i have priced up doing the same exhaust route for my K24, the parts alone come to nearly £100. So for this kit with a decat pipe is an absolute bargain!! GLWS buddy

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.