For Sale: Ogura 309d hyper single synthered clutch

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
For sale: Ogura 309d Hyper Single synthered clutch

Item Condition: Clutch is used, however in excellent condition, i have had the clutch plate and the friction plate changed just 2000 kms ago, the clutch holds power perfectly... This clutch is ideal for anybody looking for a pedal clutch with a twist. What makes the Ogura different to other paddle clutches is that it is not only a mear clutch and pressure plate setup, made from steel, but it is a very complex system consisting of:

A chrome ally flywheel (the lightest flywheel available for the 4e) a synthered iron 4 puk sprung clutch plate, a chrome ally friction plate (this is detached from the pressure plate, to aid in dissipating heat and to allow a much faster grip response on the clutch plate, allowing for much faster gear changes at 8000rpms and over). The kit itself is ideal for anybody who plans to run from 200 bhp up to 300bhp, it is not difficult to get used to, this i can confirm as i use my glanza as a daily drive. Once ur used to it, its pretty much the same as an organic clutch setup (although it has a much more agressive bite). The clutch adjusts its grip and agressiveness based on how you are driving, it is a torque biased clutch which increases its agressiveness the more torque it feels, ie it feels much lighter and less agressive when driving normally, but when you are racing it turns into a very agressive setup.

With the clutch i am also including a brand new ORC Friction plate worth 300euros from RHD and a brand new ORC thrust bearing worth 145euros for use with the ORC thrust bearing ( the ORC thrust bearing not included, it is not needed as the stock thrust bearing is 100% compatable). The new friction plate need not be used yet, i bought 2 when i replaced the clutch kit as the replacement parts for the 309D are now discontinued. This clutch will hold anything you throw at it, weather you drag race, do track days, or just enjoy some spirited driving, the ORC 309D is the clutch to go for, its pads being Sinthered Iron last much longer than any other conventional paddle clutches which use a cera-metallic compound, not to mention it aids in reducing alot of rotational deadweight promoting insane acceleration.

The only reason im selling it is because with the new gearbox i have on the way, we need to use a twinplate unsprung setup, as otherwise i wouldnt part with the 309d for any reason.

Price and price conditions: 500euros shipped, paypal included, this includes the whole clutch kit, ie flywheel, pressure plate, clutch plate, and friction plate, as well as a brand new friction plate and thrust bearing, all in all this setup is worth over 900euros. So im selling it at a very very cheap price as i need it to go asap, to be able to complete my next setup.

Extra Info: all info included above

Pictures:

DSCF2779.jpg

DSCF2780.jpg

DSCF2781.jpg

DSCF2782.jpg

DSCF2728.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Shipping included in price to anywhere in europe, rest of the world please contact me for a quote.

Many thanks
Kon

Last edited:

MentaLEP91

Member +
hello mate,

Does this one need anything else?
Is the clutch plate in good condition? how many Kms/miles has it been used for?
Also, is the flywheel warped/crooked by any way?
How much life do you reckon this clutch has?

Thanks in advance

dac69er

Super Moderator
he answered all your questions in the ad =/

not exactly, this bit doesnt make sense:

"i am also including a brand new ORC Friction plate worth 300euros from RHD and a brand new ORC thrust bearing worth 145euros for use with the ORC thrust bearing ( the ORC thrust bearing not included, it is not needed as the stock thrust bearing is 100% compatable)."

there is a thrust bearing included for the thrust bearing but it is not included????

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
not exactly, this bit doesnt make sense:

"i am also including a brand new ORC Friction plate worth 300euros from RHD and a brand new ORC thrust bearing worth 145euros for use with the ORC thrust bearing ( the ORC thrust bearing not included, it is not needed as the stock thrust bearing is 100% compatable)."

there is a thrust bearing included for the thrust bearing but it is not included????

lol ok, please bear with me i wrote that at a very early time in the morning... so the ogura thrust bearing is made of 2 parts.. an extended oem bearing, and the bebearing itself, now im including the bearing itself with the kit, as iv never used it, as i was using the stock ep91 bearing.. but for anyone who would want to use the ogura bearing extension, you will have a new orc bearing included in this kit.

i know the above is kinda confusing, hope i explained it better.

kon