Member +
For sale:

Rare genuine Blitz K3 kit

Blitz SS Manifold

Blitz K3 turbo

Blitz External wastegate

Blitz Downpipe with sensors

Oil line

Item Condition: used, good condition, no shaft play!

Price and price conditions: £1500 ono

Extra Info: Bought this from Japan but now not needed. This kit will easily produce 320-350 bhp

Pictures:
SDC11396.jpg

SDC11394.jpg

SDC11395.jpg

SDC11396.jpg

SDC11398.jpg

SDC11399.jpg

SDC11400.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: delivery included in price

faisalgtturbo

Member +
nice kit biggest of the blitz turbo's available...

does the exhaust need to be modded or does it
fit just after the front arms on to the standard sytem

faisal

Nippon

Member +
Nice. Would love to buy this from ya but just do not have the funds. Good luck with the sale fella.

scot-ish

Member +
if this was around xmas or just after, i would be seriously interested in this, looks a very good piece fo kit, they manifold welds look immaculate

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Nice Turbo kit:cool:

Whats with the straight line cut going up through the middle of the flange on the manifold?

manifold looks awesome and very good quality!! i think that middle cut is so it will bend easily. if it wrapped when you fit it it will seal fine as it will easily bend back. (me thinks) at least makes sense!

Shorty

Member +
lad i bought my forged engine from had a k3 setup on it and it was mapped 1000 miles after it was built and made 290bhp at the fly at 1.3 bar of boost, 325 at 1.5 bar.

dale_b_gt said "using the k3, which is a funny setup to use, its nothing till 4000rpm then all hell brakes lose, but its wasnt a roller bearing turbo which is why it hit boost so late, but with the cunningham racing rods revs should be good for 8500-9000rpm so you just need to learn to keep it in boost."
(this is pasted from his sales thread from when he sold the engine to me. just dont know how to quote it on this reply.)

some of the longer running members should remember dale and i think Dave @ TmDevelopments knew him too. awesome potential with these kits!!

hope that helps a little and good luck with the sale, would have it a flash if i had the money :( as many have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.