for sale/swap-skyline

highongt

Member +
Before i get started i was on the old forum, im sure a few of you will remember me. I had a 200bhp starlet on a blitz K1 that i decided to break. I had well over 1000 posts so please do not delete this.

For sale:1990 RB20DET R32 Skyline

Item Condition:Has a few niggles that need sorting, but only a weekends work. This being passenger window motor broken, the number plate light lenses have been broken by a woman backing into them in a supermarket and a coil pack has gone. However the last two i have coming from Japan. It was resprayed before i bought it and could do with a flatten and polish.

Price and price conditions:i want to come back to starlets so make me some offers

Extra Info:It has a steel internaled turbo from an r33, Cusco front strut brace, Momo 17" GTR alloys, Baileys BOV, HKS CAMS, turbo back exhaust, blistein suspension. I also had an alpine sound system fitted by IMPULSE in watford

Pictures:Just need to host some on a site so give me 5 mins.

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:-

highongt

Member +
1464589.jpg

1464590.jpg

1464591.jpg

parkiboy

Member +
i remember seein a picture of this when you first bought it :) good look with the sale mate its a minter.

highongt

Member +
thanks for putting that up liam gt.

The car has covered 170,000km, the engine however has only done 55,000. If anyone needs to check it was put into the car before i bought it from a guy called mark prior. He got the engine from a guy called sweep. They are both on driftworks.

I am looking for swap with a GT but it cant just be a standard car as the prices are dropping so much on them now.

highongt

Member +
well i bought it for 3500 so would like to get back something around that but, would drop to 3000 if it was a cash sale.