for sale thread

hi,

i posted a forsale thread the other day but its still not up i think i done everything right and explained that i could not get the pics to upload so i would try but i could email accross

can someone tell me if its ok or? and approve it for post!

cheers

Tanz

Lifer
unfortunately the sales threads have to be posted with pictures ,,,so there thats the reason the thread wasnt approved..

if you are still having issues attaching the pics ,, send them onto me and ill add them to it...;)

All the admin staff are volounteers and sometimes there may be a long list of things wrong.
As long as you use the template as per the sticky you won't be rejected, I've never had anything knocked back.

Texx

Super Moderator
if there rejected, wouldn't it be a good idea to PM the seller telling them y so they can fix it?

It's simple really, read the rules, complete the sales template and your thread will be approved. The site staff aren't here for wiping the arse of people that can't be bothered to complete a simple sales template.

I submitted the thread with the requested part but as I was unable to post pics it would not allow me yet I did mention it in the post that I would add or email pics on request! Would be good to know if it was not being posted tho! But managed to get pics on and submitted it again