FOR SALE UPRATED JDM 4EFTE cams

NosydneW

Member +
FOR SALE UPRATED " Project MU JDM 4EFTE cams

For sale:

Uprated 4efte camshafts

Item Condition:

Used but in perfect condition. ( they look like new now that I have cleaned them)

Price and price conditions:

400 Euro shipped all over the world.

banktransfer and
paypal accepted

Extra Info:
Bought these of yahoo auctions last year.
info I got with them where.

specs
duration: intake/ exhaust 260 crank degrees
intake / exhaust 8.3mm peak cam lift

Used them and they made my engine feel like totally different engine. It didn't even sound like a 5efte anymore. Power increase was huge all over the rev range. even without boost the torque is huge. very aggressive acceleration.
Shims are toyota items but not oem 4efte sizes...but I don't have info about measurements cause that was done by an engine builder.

Selling due to my new setup. needs even wilder cams to keep the power rolling !!

Pictures:

IMG]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c72/NosydneW/01042008021.jpg[/IMG]

01042008022.jpg

Contact Details:

pm

the Netherlands

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

will post items as soon as payment is received.

Last edited:

NosydneW

Member +
Sorry mate,..they don't know remember which size of shims they ordered from toyota.....it was a few months ago.

Aga

Member +
you will have to install them in the car and then take measurements for the shims, every car is different

NosydneW

Member +
Update,..

I just found out another detail about my cams

I bought them from Yahoo auctions japan as I stated before but i did not know the brand or manufacturer....I found a older mail regarding this auction and sellers name was project mu. I don't know this brand cause I never heard of them before,..but I assume it is a japanese company or something like that ? So for those who asked me who made ? Maybe it's project mu.

still for sale

NosydneW

Member +
Don't know then,....it's the only thing I could found out,...seller name
I though it could be the brand of the cams also

ecksjay

Member +
project mu was the seller yes, not the manufacturer. its just the seller's username.

if they're 260's they'll be either jam or cruise, both very similar.