*FOR SALE* Vitz Rs Turbo *Rare*

Damo

Fresh Recruit
For sale: Toyota Vitz Rs Factory 1.5 Turbo

Item Condition:Excellent

Price and price conditions:€10,950 or sterling equivilent NOW €8950 OR SERIOUS OFFERS

NEW PICTURES IN PAGE 2 OF THREAD

Contact Details:+353863455004 or pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:If a Uk customer is interested i can meet them off the plane and bring them to the boat to go home.

Extra Info:

Fresh NCT(Same as MOT in UK)

1.5 Factory Turbo

Brand new custom front mount intercooler(original available)

Kakimoto exhaust

Forged Dump Valve

Blitz LM induction

Custom aluminum heat shield box

Battery re located to boot

Cutom top mount strut

Defi style boost gauge

Type R Recaro seats on custom rails

Defi single Din unit, oil pressure,temp and water temp

Full Apexi Suspension

Remote Start alarm

Turbo timer

Additional thatcham approved immobiliser

Enkei lighweight wheels

TRD rear lip

TRD front lip

TRD Spoiler

Brand new Firestone tyres

HID Headlights

New front pads

New iridium plugs

Car is runnning factory boost and has not been altered

160bhp with 162 ftlbs @.5 factory boost

This car can run 180ish very safe with some more light mods

A chance to own a very rare car, these are even rare in Japan and are not cheap if you can manage to find one either.

Any questions feel free to ask

Pictures:
Rs7-1.jpg

Rs2-1.jpg

Rs10-1.jpg

VitzToughers-1.jpg

Rs5-1.jpg

Heatshield1.jpg

Heatshield.jpg

Batteryrelocate.jpg

Rs3.jpg

Recarosrear-1.jpg

DefisingleDin.jpg

Last edited:

JGT

Member +
Thats nice, it would look awesome with the centre of the wheels red and the lip left silver, slut style!

Damo

Fresh Recruit
It really is alot nicer in the flesh i must say.

Defi gauges were bought from Nengun.

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Very nice... One day, one shall be mine...

One word of warning to UK guys who are interested... This can't be registered in the UK as there's no Model Report... Even if there was, you'd get complications with the modifications.

Damo

Fresh Recruit
Very nice... One day, one shall be mine...

One word of warning to UK guys who are interested... This can't be registered in the UK as there's no Model Report... Even if there was, you'd get complications with the modifications.

Whats a model report ? Car is logged on the Toyota system following the chassis number, i don't understand the system UK system when VRT'ing cars.
Is this something thats needed for Jap imports or all imports, technically this would just be a switch from IRL plates and not a Jap import.
I'm sure if there was someone interested there is a way to bring the car in. Its very point blank to say it can't be registered in the UK simple as

Mods like front mount can be taken off and packed seprate and origianl can be put back on

Last edited:

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
a model report is required for any imports that are upto 10years old - basically it has to pass a test to say that the car is standard - but as there's no model report (according to mark) - it would need a model report generated and as yours has a lot of mods, it wouldnt be cost effective tbh

Damo

Fresh Recruit
a model report is required for any imports that are upto 10years old - basically it has to pass a test to say that the car is standard - but as there's no model report (according to mark) - it would need a model report generated and as yours has a lot of mods, it wouldnt be cost effective tbh

You can have my address and leave the plates on, if you get stopped say your on holidays :haha: :haha: :haha:

If it helps all original parts are ther to make it standard and package extras seperate if it helps

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
A model report is a bureaucratical load of bollox introduced by the Government, which tests conformity to OEM specification, emissions and noise levels. Basically, as your Vitz isn't a UK model, as well as having to pass an ESVA test (which is where the modifications become an issue), a special report needs to be commissioned to prove that it meets the Governments levels on emissions and noise pollution. Cost? About £2k for the report alone...

Trust me chap, I want a Vitz RS, and I don't have one... That should tell you something!

Last edited:

Bazza

Member +
thats a really nice motor would love one!

and about the report thing you must be able to get them because a company by me has a vitz for sale sure its on pistonheads will have a look.