For the 1/4 mile chaps:

FeNder

Member +
lol @ that porsche flying by , good effort ! id like to see the nismo R34 that was on best motoring battle there with those

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
It's hardly a Starlet :p (Luke prepares for battle)

Those little L's are menacing on the track, outbreaks pretty much anything although the driver is a little erratic..

T

GTti

Member +
I'm planning to buy an Exige, but half a year and a half of saving to do :| (Explains my interest)

Timmy

Member +
i like the way he out breaks them gets along side them and doesn't over take. He shouldn't have been in the same class he was driving dangerously struggling to keep up.
LMAO when the porsche flew past on the straight.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
he must of been extremely pissed off all that hard work on the corners to just get blown away down the straights!

its just like formula one no matter how much of a good driver you are the faster pace of your rival will just wipe you out thats like ferrari vs toro rosso lol

Gee

Member +
Nice vid's.

Why is it aimed at QTR mile people? LOL

I prefer track to QTR mile hands down :)

GTti

Member +
He does seem a bit snappy at the wheel, as stated, he was pushing the limits - still good to watch though.

Theres an external video of the event too. He was in the rear end of the field but not last, there were others behind. Think a couple of Vipers were in front!

Why is it aimed at QTR mile people?

Just taking the piss out of all the 1/4 mile banter recently! ;)

GTti

Member +
I love watching in car footage, it's interesting. Only 160bhp... my Charade is about 160bhp. Just minus 100KG or 2 :p

I'm sure the NSX was trying, just had no idea how to drive it hard :p

Gee

Member +
My Glanza is stripped too mate, but yes yours will still be lighter which i'm sure your next post was going to be.

It was then tuned too 222hp.

GTti

Member +
GTti is about 820KG standard.

I was working on it once outside on a windy day, the door was open and the wind was rolling the whole car forwards.

Don't even have door trim or disc guards, carbon fibre in the sunroof whole! The whole idea for me is to get this thing as fast as possible with the least amount of power :D

Sure I could run 200bhp with a good map and larger, but I want it to be reliable.

My car is same specs as this (Same turbo) very similar to standard, but I have an Omex ECU controlling it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o59Oda3jrc

You see how much different it is to your 160bhp Glanza in terms of characteristics.

Last edited:

Gee

Member +
Cool.

I was going to go that extreme on my Glanza, but decided against it, as it is my daily driver and don't have the luxery of another car :(

Them vid's are good. The Exige could do with a tad more power, but it definately holds its own. All down to the weight, which also has a positive effect on the handeling. Excellent in the corners, but gets owned on the straight. Always the same when I watch in car Lotus vid's.