Forged Engine

ian

Member +
For sale: Forged engine

Item Condition: Used, covered a round 5000 miles, brought from Dj ep last year and I have covered around 1500 miles since. The car is hardly ever used as i have a daily driver.

Price and price conditions: £1200 - DEPOSIT TAKEN

Extra Info: Head gasket was replaced a few months ago using ARP headbolts, and has since been back to the mappers and is running fine. The engine has been built up to handle high rev's and big boost, i did have plans to use the car on the track but having two kids my time is very limited so now is the time to break the car.

The spec is:
J-E over sized pistons,
Pauter rod ,
1.4mm Athena head gasket,
ARP Headbolts
Reprofiled piper cams ,
solid follower (buckets to stop shims flying out on high reving engines)
Knife edge and balanced crank ,
Lightened and balanced flywheel
Kevlar cambelt fitted 1000 miles ago
TRD t/stat fitted 1000 miles ago

Built by Rob at SES - some of the older members will remember him.

Unfortuantly i have no paperwork and am gutted i didn't take any pics of the rods when i had the sump off painting the engine, but would be more than happy to show the buyer the rods by removing the sump when a deposit is left.

Engine will also be left in so if anybody would like to come and view, hear it running and carry out any tests they are more than welcome.

Sale is for the engine only, turbo, inlet, fuel rail, injectors, mounts, etc are not included !

I will be breaking the whole car once the engine is sold.

Pictures:
IMG_0557.jpg

Vid:

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

Contact Details: PM Me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection !

Last edited:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
bargain mate i just paid a £1000 for mine but with more mileage than that. but got alot of other bits included lol im sure this wont hang about too long

shaunsep82

Member +
intrested in the inlet, fuel rail, defo and injectors depending on price plus aftermarket fpr with braided hoses if it got it

shaunsep82

Member +
can you pm some prices that you would be looking for them thanks but texing would be better 07856140509 shaun

Last edited: