forged ep82

GT_lewis89

Member +
will belooking for a forged ep82 in few weeks time. if anyone is thinking of selling up let me know spec and price. if no one has one then will be looking for a clean GT and get a forged lump dropped in. thanks

jonny-boi32

Member +
i know of a very clean ep82 for sale through mot on monday around 115000km, full recaro interior plus all recaro extras totally unmarked, but performance ways its standard. in northern ireland though. the fella selling it forges and td04s starlets so he would be able to do that for you if you were interested im sure. but just depands how much you are willing to fork out at once i suppose.

GT_lewis89

Member +
i know of a very clean ep82 for sale through mot on monday around 115000km, full recaro interior plus all recaro extras totally unmarked, but performance ways its standard. in northern ireland though. the fella selling it forges and td04s starlets so he would be able to do that for you if you were interested im sure. but just depands how much you are willing to fork out at once i suppose.

sounds good mate. just travelling to northern ireland is a long way. thanks anyway mate. appreciate the help.

jonny-boi32

Member +
sounds good mate. just travelling to northern ireland is a long way. thanks anyway mate. appreciate the help.

no probs, dont be shy with the rep for being so helpful.lol:haha: hes also selling 96forged td04 glanza. 280bhp. but once again still means travelling over.